christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Georgia Guidestones

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 156 posts
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

...Okaaayy...Anyone heard of the "Georgia Guidestones" ???

its been there since the 80s but this still could be part of some global enslavement and depopulation // illuminati NWO plans..

I searched this in the forums and didn't find anything and i also did a little bit of research on my own

...mainly wikipedia... hah this is from that page :

"

The Guidestones have become a subject of interest for conspiracy theorists One of them, an activist named Mark Dice, demanded that the Guidestones "be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project"claiming that the Guidestones are of "a deep Satanic origin", and that R. C. Christian belongs to "a Luceferian secret society" related to the New World Order. At the unveiling of the monument, a local minister proclaimed that he believed the monument was "for sun worshipers, for cult worship and for devil worship"

Radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, in his 2008 documentary Endgame: Elite's Blueprint For Global Enslavement, said that "the message of the mysterious Georgia Guidestones, purportedly built by representatives of a secret society called the Rosicrucian Order or Rosicrucions, which call for a global religion, world courts, and for population levels to be maintained at around 500 million, over a 6.5 billion reduction from current levels. The stones imply that humans are a cancer upon the earth and should be culled in order to maintain balance with nature."

Computer analyst Van Smith said the monument's dimensions predicted the height of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world which opened in Dubai over thirty years after the Georgia Guidestones were designed. Smith said the builders of the Guidestones were likely aware of the Burj Khalifa project which he compared to the biblicalTower of Babel

As a counter to conspiracy is the theory by others that the guidelines are just simply stating the basic concepts required to restart a civilization after surviving some Cold War ideologically caused disaster expected to occur in the late 20th century. If so, then some of the more controversial guidelines from viewpoint of present conditions, would in the recovering future, seem less ominous and could help prevent future ideologically caused disasters by following their terse concepts

well im interested to hear some input.. im done for now this is giving me a headache :crosseyed:

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 156 posts

the current population of the earth is over 7 billion... that means 350,000 people would have to die everyday until the "goal" is met...

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,538 posts

Jacques Costeau, while involved with UNESCO about 1991........ “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”

I found it hard to believe I actually heard him say that....  

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 156 posts

ok not sure why i brought this up... lol... i dont really like to think of these things but just finding out about got me a bit interested

but im over it now, still id like to hear opinions on it.. not really much to say about tho i dont think.... other than its just another sign of the wicked that the power hungry rulers of the world seem to enjoy... this is just absolute slaughter...idk how the population would ever go down to that amount like that other than Duke Nukem.. (Nintendo 64 reference) seriously tho.. if thats what the world is gonna be like afterwards i dont want to be a part of it.. and its not gonna even succeed.. at least not very long... thats not Gods will for it to be like that and surely His wrath will be on all those who are for it.. and all will be destroyed.. devastating yes.. but God is so METAL !!!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,538 posts

you could easily get the world population down to that by a simple designed virus....   keeping the right 500 million alive might be a bit tricky, but I hear we are hard at work at it..   Maybe not even a natural virus, but a nanobot designed to kill everyone who does not have the proper antidote nanobot...     That way you don't tear up the whole world and you can have the dying people bury the dead and not have to deal with it yourself.

Even better than that make people worship the beast to get the antidote nanobot and put a mark on them as they get it.

EnochBethany

EnochBethany

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

you could easily get the world population down to that by a simple designed virus....   keeping the right 500 million alive might be a bit tricky, but I hear we are hard at work at it..   Maybe not even a natural virus, but a nanobot designed to kill everyone who does not have the proper antidote nanobot...     That way you don't tear up the whole world and you can have the dying people bury the dead and not have to deal with it yourself.

Sounds like the plot of a novel, a movie.  Shall we call it Nanobot ?

Now what if they have the dead burying the dying people?

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,538 posts

That one is already taken.....   zombies.

EnochBethany

EnochBethany

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Zombies?  Better keep some sharp stakes handy.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,538 posts

big shotguns are better....   blow there old dead heads off.   Stakes and silver bullets are for vampires.

EnochBethany

EnochBethany

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

big shotguns are better....   blow there old dead heads off.   Stakes and silver bullets are for vampires.

I guess I stand corrected. I thought that a zombie was a vampire.  I note that Hornady made special rounds for Zombies.

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 156 posts

:) I love where this subject went ... I want in !!! ok well zombies and vampires have something in common, that is they are both demonic

and man they get tricky ya gotta kill some demons differently than others.. maybe not i hear a good beheading always does the trick

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,538 posts

:) I love where this subject went ... I want in !!! ok well zombies and vampires have something in common, that is they are both demonic

and man they get tricky ya gotta kill some demons differently than others.. maybe not i hear a good beheading always does the trick

That would work on zombies but not vampires....                  

However demons are a whole different subject.....   they are not a game.  They are the disembodied spirits of the dead nephilim and they can not be killed.....   they are a reality.

Cobalt1959

Cobalt1959

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,520 posts

As I read those, all I could think of was the similarities to the Tower of Babel, and Liberal "values."  There are only a certain number of elites that should be able to live and someone needs to sort them out.  It is becoming so fashionable to think that way, and yet, Hitler thought exactly the same way.

Cobalt1959

Cobalt1959

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,520 posts

However demons are a whole different subject.....   they are not a game.  They are the disembodied spirits of the dead nephilim and they can not be killed.....   they are a reality.

We think that is what they are.  We do not know that definitively.

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 156 posts

Right, sorry too much TV

Cobalt1959

Cobalt1959

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,520 posts

Right, sorry too much TV

Vampires were the Flavor of the Month last year.  Zombies are the Flavor of the Month this year.  Demons might be next year's Flavor of the Month.

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 156 posts

^ yeah perhaps.. they all see to come and go.. ever since the Walking Dead aired on AMC zombies have always been the flavor ever since ... well ... brains have been the flavor

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,762 posts

Cobalt brother where you been? Welcome back.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,538 posts

We think that is what they are.  We do not know that definitively.

If you ask them in the name of the Lord that is what they told me...   and it is my opinion that if you are conversing with them under the authority of  our Lord, they can not lie to you about it.  

Whether or not it's wise to converse with them at all is a whole other discussion..... 

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,538 posts

As I read those, all I could think of was the similarities to the Tower of Babel, and Liberal "values."  There are only a certain number of elites that should be able to live and someone needs to sort them out.  It is becoming so fashionable to think that way, and yet, Hitler thought exactly the same way.

Hitler was a strange and complicated being...  Now that you mention it, Hitler did think in those lines

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network