- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
...Okaaayy...Anyone heard of the "Georgia Guidestones" ???
its been there since the 80s but this still could be part of some global enslavement and depopulation // illuminati NWO plans..
I searched this in the forums and didn't find anything and i also did a little bit of research on my own
...mainly wikipedia... hah this is from that page :
The Guidestones have become a subject of interest for conspiracy theorists One of them, an activist named Mark Dice, demanded that the Guidestones "be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project"claiming that the Guidestones are of "a deep Satanic origin", and that R. C. Christian belongs to "a Luceferian secret society" related to the New World Order. At the unveiling of the monument, a local minister proclaimed that he believed the monument was "for sun worshipers, for cult worship and for devil worship"
Radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, in his 2008 documentary Endgame: Elite's Blueprint For Global Enslavement, said that "the message of the mysterious Georgia Guidestones, purportedly built by representatives of a secret society called the Rosicrucian Order or Rosicrucions, which call for a global religion, world courts, and for population levels to be maintained at around 500 million, over a 6.5 billion reduction from current levels. The stones imply that humans are a cancer upon the earth and should be culled in order to maintain balance with nature."
Computer analyst Van Smith said the monument's dimensions predicted the height of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world which opened in Dubai over thirty years after the Georgia Guidestones were designed. Smith said the builders of the Guidestones were likely aware of the Burj Khalifa project which he compared to the biblicalTower of Babel
As a counter to conspiracy is the theory by others that the guidelines are just simply stating the basic concepts required to restart a civilization after surviving some Cold War ideologically caused disaster expected to occur in the late 20th century. If so, then some of the more controversial guidelines from viewpoint of present conditions, would in the recovering future, seem less ominous and could help prevent future ideologically caused disasters by following their terse concepts
well im interested to hear some input.. im done for now this is giving me a headache