Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New To The Forum

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello All,

Like many others it seems, I'm new here.  I was posting on another forum, but it was SO negative I decided to leave.  This time instead of presuming the title Christian Forum meant uplifting fellowship and learning, I decided to read other's reviews and posts before registering.  My research has led me here! 

I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with you.  I'm retired, but busier than when I wasn't. 

Blessings to all. 

Posted · Report post

Hello All,

Like many others it seems, I'm new here.  I was posting on another forum, but it was SO negative I decided to leave.  This time instead of presuming the title Christian Forum meant uplifting fellowship and learning, I decided to read other's reviews and posts before registering.  My research has led me here! 

I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with you.  I'm retired, but busier than when I wasn't. 

Blessings to all. 

Welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Yes, I joined this and another forum at the same time and have completely dropped the other one after mobbing personal attacks. Here people who are inclined to do that are spoken to by those in authority if they aren't mature enough to hear the Holy Spirit first. Hummm. At home it is my husband who does that to me. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy our forum as I have.

Blessings,

Willa.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!! Retired?? It seems that so many men are fearful of retirement that they will not have much to do - you have certainly proved them wrong. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome to worthy! :angel:

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!

Peace to you and God bless you,

PrairWarur

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy :)

Posted · Report post

We are blessed to have you join us and can't wait to get to know you more and fellowship with you in the future! Welcome!