christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New To The Forum

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Mr. Mopar

Mr. Mopar
  • 1 posts

Hello All,

Like many others it seems, I'm new here.  I was posting on another forum, but it was SO negative I decided to leave.  This time instead of presuming the title Christian Forum meant uplifting fellowship and learning, I decided to read other's reviews and posts before registering.  My research has led me here! 

I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with you.  I'm retired, but busier than when I wasn't. 

Blessings to all. 

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,287 posts

Hello All,

Like many others it seems, I'm new here.  I was posting on another forum, but it was SO negative I decided to leave.  This time instead of presuming the title Christian Forum meant uplifting fellowship and learning, I decided to read other's reviews and posts before registering.  My research has led me here! 

I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with you.  I'm retired, but busier than when I wasn't. 

Blessings to all. 

Welcome to Worthy.

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
Yes, I joined this and another forum at the same time and have completely dropped the other one after mobbing personal attacks. Here people who are inclined to do that are spoken to by those in authority if they aren't mature enough to hear the Holy Spirit first. Hummm. At home it is my husband who does that to me. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy our forum as I have.
Blessings,
Willa.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,905 posts

Welcome to Worthy!! Retired?? It seems that so many men are fearful of retirement that they will not have much to do - you have certainly proved them wrong. 

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome to worthy! :angel:

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

Peace to you and God bless you,

PrairWarur

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Welcome to Worthy :)

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

We are blessed to have you join us and can't wait to get to know you more and fellowship with you in the future! Welcome!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network