We should have the following amendments:
1) The USA recognizes that the Lord Jesus is the absolute King of Kings & Lord of Lords, and the USA recognizes that the Bible is the Word of God. None of the above shall be interpreted as an establishment of religion.
2) Either House of Congress, acting on its own, by majority vote may declare that a judge has legislated from the bench. Upon such declaration, such judge shall face a national recall election in one week. If such election shall by majority vote endorse the proposition that said judge legislated from the bench, said judge shall be removed at once from office and deprived of pension.
3) If both houses of Congress pass by majority vote (each voting separately) a bill declaring a court decision to be legislation from the bench, that decision shall be vacated and made null and void. In such a case, all judges who affirmed said decision, shall be made to face a recall election within one week, and upon majority vote of the electorate, removed from office with forfeiture of pension.
4) The makeup of the Supreme Court of the United States of America must be composed of a majority of persons who have never been attorneys.
5) The president shall issue no Executive Orders, except regarding the incidental internal management of its own executive offices, orders comparable to who parks where and who makes the coffee.
6) Since a free people must be able to own property, there shall no property taxes in the USA, except on real estate valued at over $1,000,000, value adjusted upward for inflation, if inflation shall occur.
7) Since sales tax impedes commerce, there shall be no sales tax in the USA.
8) Government spending by all branches of government for non-military purposes, shall not annually exceed 10 percent of the income of the people for that year. Aside from import duties, taxation (by all branches of government, federal, state, and local) for non-military spending in any given year, shall not exceed 10 percent of the income of the population of the USA. Money spent by and for the FBI, A Secret Service, ATF, Homeland Security and any other law enforcement agency, shall be considered "non-military spending."
9) Unless Congress (by 2/3 vote of both houses voting separately with concurrence of the president) shall declare a national emergency, the government shall not borrow money.
10) No war lasting more than 10 days shall be fought without a Congressional Declaration of War, signed by the President.