christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fellow pilgrims

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Herald

Herald
  • Members
  • 13 posts
Fellow pilgrims and sojourners, I'm very happy to stumble onto this site as I searched for FAITH based forums to cultivate friendship with as many age groups (race and complexion not withstanding) for mutual edification, exhortation, consolation and comfort. As we pass through the inevitable mix-grill of sweet and bitter life experiences, in our one-way journey into eternity. I am very hopeful that I'll have wonderful communion with like minded and real gospel freaks here. My names are- Herald Nzubechi.

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Harold, welcome to Worthy. We have members world wide, including many from the continent of Africa.  Your English is impeccable... Quite brilliant, I might add. You're person of apparent high intelligence. We do have some lively forums here, so feel at home. You might also enjoy our chat room. We are open 24/7. Your presence there, would make a refreshing experience for those among us. There are numerous members, who are well educated and are on a similar level of your intellect. God bless you, brother. I pray you find your time spent here is well worth the effort.  Abundant blessings abound.

In Him,

David/BeauJangles 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,008 posts

Welcome~!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
Hello and welcome to worthy,

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

Welcome to Worthy, Herold.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Welcome to Worthy on this grand and beautiful day!

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome to Worthy bro! Am also from Nigeria. My names are Kingsley Victor.

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

From Nigeria, eh? Awesome! Welcome to the forums! :cool:

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy Welcome to you!

Peace to you and God bless!

PrairWarur

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Hi there and welcome :grin:

Herald

Herald
  • Members
  • 13 posts
Wow. . . The heart-warming acceptance shown to "poor" me by numerous members of this peculia forum is: to say the least, very encouraging. May the priceless GRACE of the MOST HIGH pervade your thoughts and actions in JESUS' name, Amen.

Herald

Herald
  • Members
  • 13 posts
Welcome to Worthy bro! Am also from Nigeria. My names are Kingsley Victor.[/quote]

Fellow Nigerian, good to meet you here:) we'll be representing by the Grace of GOD. Million thanks to you bros. Endeavour to keep the banner un-furled. Remain blessed.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network