Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello, I am new here

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello, I am new here. I am a believer in the Bible. When I post about the Messiah I use his Hebrew Name Yahshua and when refering to the Creator, I will use either Creator or YHWH, His name. I do not wish to offend anyone, I just prefer to do it that way. I hope this will not hinder me from discussing topics in this forum.

Posted · Report post

Dear Shemuel, it's nice to have you around. Just settle down for a delightful experience, welcome!

Posted · Report post

Welcome.  You will find others here who do the same.  Nobody will be offended at all.

Posted · Report post

Welcome!

Posted · Report post

Welcome

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

A Worthy welcome to you!

Peace to you and God bless,

PrairWarur

Posted · Report post

Hi there and welcome :mgcheerful:

Posted · Report post

Welcome bro! This is a great forum for us believers, in fact I would say maybe the best I have come across. There are some very knowledgeable brothers and sisters here. God has used many of them greatly in increasing my own understanding in many areas of Christian life and conduct. Enjoy the fellowship.  

Posted · Report post

Welcome.  You will find others here who do the same.  Nobody will be offended at all.

Welcome to Worthy. 

Posted · Report post

Hi, welcome to worthy!

Posted · Report post

Blessings shemuel14!

Praise & Glory to God,Creator,El Shaddai,Ancient of Days,YHWH,the Great I Am,King of kings,Lord of Lords,Jehoveh Jireh,Elohim,Abba,Adonai....................Hosannah in the Highest.....................Oh,He is Everything !!!!!!There are many Names in which to call our Heavenly Father but the most important is.....to call upon His Name!

Welcome to Worthy,you will love it here...............Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Shemuel 14,

WELCOME Our Brother!!

GBU!

~~~MISS~~~

Posted · Report post

Thank you all for the welcoming

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy, and I echo OneLight, no one will be offended at all.

Posted · Report post

Welcome Shemuel to Worthy! It's great to see how others worship and refer to the Lord when they talk to Him or about Him. :cool:

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!!

Posted · Report post

welcome to worthy

Posted · Report post

I notice your avatar. It appears to be unorthodox. What is the meaning behind it? I see the Ying/Yang symbol, a Christian cross in the sun, stars, what looks like a moon, but the symbol that looks like a Z with an added line I'm not familiar. As a whole, what does it resemble? How does it fit into your belief?

Posted · Report post

I notice your avatar. It appears to be unorthodox. What is the meaning behind it? I see the Ying/Yang symbol, a Christian cross in the sun, stars, what looks like a moon, but the symbol that looks like a Z with an added line I'm not familiar. As a whole, what does it resemble? How does it fit into your belief?

This is going to be rather deep. The "z's" are really the Hebrew letter for Yod, which is the first letter in the two houses of Israel. The house of Yahudah, Judah, Jews and the house of Yoseph, Joseph, Israel. It is also the first letter in the name of the Creator. Yahweh. The cross in the sun is really a plus sign, which denotes the positive and the minus sign on the moon, denotes the negative and the circle denotes the zero which is neutral. (I know it is in the wrong order, but at the time of its making I could figure out how to flip the sign, so I am stuck with how it is) This all represent how we should be straying neither to the left nor the right, but staying in the middle, neutral so that we can go to the left or right when the situation calls for it and then return to the neutral when the crisis is over.  In a Jewish prayer book the Jews replace the name of the Creator with a Double Yod, which I thought was significant in that the Yods could signify the two houses of Israel and where they are together Yahweh is in their midst, just like it says in the Scripture, Matt 18:20, "Wherever two or three are gathered in my name there I am in their midst". The reason for a yod at night and a yod in the day is because Yahweh is present always, no matter when or where it is. Yahweh is everywhere. The ten points around the sun are for the ten commandments, which we follow when we live in the light, and the six small dots stand for the six moons in a work week and the big moon stands for the Sabbath, which we should keep once a week.