christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Compare Exodus 28:17-21 with Ezekiel 28:13

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Remnantrob

Remnantrob

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you think there is a connection between how lucifer was adorned in Ezekiel and the high priest was adorned in Exodus 28.  The reason being is that the high priest was supposed to be a type of Christ who would become our high priest right?  Well Lucifer before the fall seems to have 10 of 12 stones that the high priest has.  I've been taught that the garment of Christ is also related to the character he was to instill in us.  Could it be that Lucifer was in God's/Christ presence so long that he was reflecting his garment/character?  Just a thought.  Thanks

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

I guess you are abandoning your other thread?

I tried to tell you that I am not person you are thinking of.  I have only been a member here since Feb 2012...whereas you have been here since March 2005

Thanks

Remnantrob

Remnantrob

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

I guess you are abandoning your other thread?

I tried to tell you that I am not person you are thinking of.  I have only been a member here since Feb 2012...whereas you have been here since March 2005

Thanks

No, I saw what you wrote.  I apologize for the confusion.  It's just when I get something in my head I want to write it before I forget so that's why I began this new thread. 

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

no prob...thanks

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network