Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

In case you hadn't realised............. WillowWood

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I changed my name.

I used to be WillowWood.

I thought that you had all worked this out, but it has been hinted to me that some of you may have not.

My avatar is the same.

Posted · Report post

I was wondering where I recognized your posting style from lol. What, did you run out of willows and decided to switch to oak?

Posted · Report post

I was wondering where I recognized your posting style from lol. What, did you run out of willows and decided to switch to oak?

I needed a more masculine name.

Posted · Report post

Yes, I noticed. :D

Posted · Report post

I was thinking I was having another senior moment.  :45:   Can I change my name?I did not think they let you do that.

Posted · Report post

I was thinking I was having another senior moment.  :45:   Can I change my name?I did not think they let you do that.

If you ask, they can. I changed mine because I wanted to escape the confusion of people thinking that I was a girl. I stuck with the 'woody' theme though.

Posted · Report post

woody_zps763f7815.png

Posted · Report post

6284198a5bbe0bf33d953c2439d191c4.jpgMaybe I could possibly go with something like this for my avatar and my name ....."sheepdip" ?

Posted · Report post

woody_zps763f7815.png

or....

MV5BMTU3NDc2ODc4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk2  MV5BMTI1MjU3MTI2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgx

Posted · Report post

you images arnt showing up on my screen-broken links.

Posted · Report post

They're nothing special - just different Woodys.

Posted · Report post

They're nothing special - just different Woodys.

You like trees don't you?

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

So do I....ad9ec7b9e84f872d69db474c5a3b7df1.jpg

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

Is that an oak? I can't tell.

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

WHAT???? I thought you would be an authority on trees :hmmm: But you can't see the leaves. Yes,it is on Old English Oak.Isn't it beautiful?

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

WHAT???? I thought you would be an authority on trees :hmmm: But you can't see the leaves. Yes,it is on Old English Oak.Isn't it beautiful?

Oak and sycamore are about the only ones that I can identify by their leaves. I only guessed that this was oak because it is big and kind of oak-shaped. I bet you have some really, really big trees where you are. Isn't the Pacific West the home of the Redwoods and the Sequoias or am I mistaken?

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

Oak and sycamore are about the only ones that I can identify by their leaves. I only guessed that this was oak because it is big and kind of oak-shaped. I bet you have some really, really big trees where you are. Isn't the Pacific West the home of the Redwoods and the Sequoias or am I mistaken?

Oh yes,you name it we've got it.We are the "Evergreen state".We get a ton of rain but that is what makes Oregon and Washington so green and beautiful.I can tell a birch tree because it has a white trunk.I can tell an oak and a maple tree because of their leaves.The Redwoods and Sequoias are more in California not my state so much.

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

Oh yes,you name it we've got it.We are the "Evergreen state".We get a ton of rain but that is what makes Oregon and Washington so green and beautiful.I can tell a birch tree because it has a white trunk.I can tell an oak and a maple tree because of their leaves.The Redwoods and Sequoias are more in California not my state so much.

I bet you don't have coconut trees.

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

You've got that right.Do you?

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

Yes. There's a greenhouse heated botanical gardens near where I live. :mgbowtie:

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

Yes. There's a greenhouse heated botanical gardens near where I live. :mgbowtie:

Have you ever broken a fresh coconut and eating the meat and the juice?It is yummy.I believe the coconut juice can be somewhat of a laxative so you have to be careful with it.

Posted · Report post

Yes, I like trees.

Have you ever broken a fresh coconut and eating the meat and the juice?It is yummy.I believe the coconut juice can be somewhat of a laxative so you have to be careful with it.

Funnily enough I have, but perhaps only once in my life.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0