christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The tribulation Saints

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
142 replies to this topic

Russ82

Russ82

• Banned
  • 24 posts

I have a question here, if the tribulation saints can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast, how would they eat food or have the essentials to survive it?

Russ82

Russ82

• Banned
  • 24 posts

I've thought they would find a way to survive the tribulation, but I'm not sure how

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

I have a question here, if the tribulation saints can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast, how would they eat food or have the essentials to survive it?

Couple thoughts come to mind-

1. Amish farmers
2. Hoarding up now
3. Black market abounds
4. Remember the Jews in the wilderness-manna from Heaven

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Many will die for their beliefs.Many will continue to serve the Lord.Some will survive and come into the Millennial Kingdom.It will be very,very few who will survive.But I do not know how they will do it.It would only be speculation on my part.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Couple thoughts come to mind-

1. Amish farmers
2. Hoarding up now
3. Black market abounds
4. Remember the Jews in the wilderness-manna from Heaven

Most of those Amish farmers will have been gone on the rapture.They are believers.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts

They will have to be resourceful and very careful.   It will not be an easy time,   I believe the church , us the ones that are saved now will be raptured out before tribulation starts.  There will be those who make it out of the tribulation and those who will loose their life.  You will not be able to buy or sell and that is why I say they will have to be r resourceful.  

You will have to trust God and be willing to give your life if that is what it takes.  The seven years of the tribulation will be worst this world has ever seen.  Be prayed up and give your whole life all over to God.

Russ82

Russ82

• Banned
  • 24 posts

you have to pay for food, heat and hydro, water, and sewage they would have to be very respeoureful, Will the mark of the beast happen at the last half of the Tribulation, because I've hearing that the first half will be peaceful? they could have time to prepare for the second half maybe I'm just guessing here

Russ82

Russ82

• Banned
  • 24 posts

bopeep yeah they would have to live like the amish, but even they have to pay for things

Russ82

Russ82

• Banned
  • 24 posts

So will all believers be raptured, or will some remain to preach the gospel to them?

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

They will have to be resourceful and very careful.   It will not be an easy time,   I believe the church , us the ones that are saved now will be raptured out before tribulation starts.  There will be those who make it out of the tribulation and those who will loose their life.  You will not be able to buy or sell and that is why I say they will have to be r resourceful.  

You will have to trust God and be willing to give your life if that is what it takes.  The seven years of the tribulation will be worst this world has ever seen.  Be prayed up and give your whole life all over to God.

Yes,Rusty  :mgcheerful:

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

bopeep yeah they would have to live like the amish, but even they have to pay for things

The problem is that they will be hunted.With all of our technology that we have now they can tell just by heat of the body where a person is hidden.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

So will all believers be raptured, or will some remain to preach the gospel to them?

All true believers in Jesus Christ will be raptured.There are many who just say they are a Christian but their heart is cold.Only God knows the heart.

Russ82

Russ82

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Wow I wouldn't want to be a Tribulation Saint I want to be raptured so I wouldn't have to go through the turmoil they would have to. it almost sounds like they will be hunted like animals. Not a good thing to live in the tribulation.  This would be the worst of the worst, this is the reason why are salvation is so important, and that we should share the gospel to everyone not just our friends and families.

Russ82

Russ82

• Banned
  • 24 posts

*spread the gospel

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

I'm not dogmatic about this question.

I can see scripture supporting two answers:

1. Like what bopeep said, all going up
2. Partial rapture-the ready and watchful only

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Wow I wouldn't want to be a Tribulation Saint I want to be raptured so I wouldn't have to go through the turmoil they would have to. it almost sounds like they will be hunted like animals. Not a good thing to live in the tribulation.  This would be the worst of the worst, this is the reason why are salvation is so important, and that we should share the gospel to everyone not just our friends and families.

Rev 13, 14 paints a disturbing visual.

Take the mark and go to hell in the end, or don't take the mark and risk starvation or get martyred.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,121 posts

Blessings Russ'

Glory to God in the Highest!!! I do believe that is really the whole point of the message,Brother.......that the saints will have to remain faithful when the choice will be to take the mark or starve to death & not be able to survive because one cannot buy or sell without the mark.Many will die during this time by either starving,the elements or persecution,their reward will be everlasting life............God will provide for a remnant of His own & protect them as He told them to run to the high country(I believe they will be a remnant of jews)we don't know too much but enough to know it will be very difficult to survive....God Bless us all

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Russ82

Russ82

• Banned
  • 24 posts

kwik will many be forced into taking the mark?  I mean by using food as a bribe or anything else

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

It is a tremendous Blessing to be saved now and not go through the tribulation.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

I'm not dogmatic about this question.

I can see scripture supporting two answers:

1. Like what bopeep said, all going up
2. Partial rapture-the ready and watchful only

Why would Jesus not rapture all of those who truly believe in Him?

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network