Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The tribulation Saints

143 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have a question here, if the tribulation saints can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast, how would they eat food or have the essentials to survive it?

Posted · Report post

I've thought they would find a way to survive the tribulation, but I'm not sure how

Posted · Report post

I have a question here, if the tribulation saints can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast, how would they eat food or have the essentials to survive it?

Couple thoughts come to mind-

1. Amish farmers

2. Hoarding up now

3. Black market abounds

4. Remember the Jews in the wilderness-manna from Heaven

Posted · Report post

Many will die for their beliefs.Many will continue to serve the Lord.Some will survive and come into the Millennial Kingdom.It will be very,very few who will survive.But I do not know how they will do it.It would only be speculation on my part.

Posted · Report post

Couple thoughts come to mind-

1. Amish farmers

2. Hoarding up now

3. Black market abounds

4. Remember the Jews in the wilderness-manna from Heaven

Most of those Amish farmers will have been gone on the rapture.They are believers.

Posted · Report post

They will have to be resourceful and very careful.   It will not be an easy time,   I believe the church , us the ones that are saved now will be raptured out before tribulation starts.  There will be those who make it out of the tribulation and those who will loose their life.  You will not be able to buy or sell and that is why I say they will have to be r resourceful.  

You will have to trust God and be willing to give your life if that is what it takes.  The seven years of the tribulation will be worst this world has ever seen.  Be prayed up and give your whole life all over to God.

Posted · Report post

you have to pay for food, heat and hydro, water, and sewage they would have to be very respeoureful, Will the mark of the beast happen at the last half of the Tribulation, because I've hearing that the first half will be peaceful? they could have time to prepare for the second half maybe I'm just guessing here

Posted · Report post

bopeep yeah they would have to live like the amish, but even they have to pay for things

Posted · Report post

So will all believers be raptured, or will some remain to preach the gospel to them?

Posted · Report post

They will have to be resourceful and very careful.   It will not be an easy time,   I believe the church , us the ones that are saved now will be raptured out before tribulation starts.  There will be those who make it out of the tribulation and those who will loose their life.  You will not be able to buy or sell and that is why I say they will have to be r resourceful.  

You will have to trust God and be willing to give your life if that is what it takes.  The seven years of the tribulation will be worst this world has ever seen.  Be prayed up and give your whole life all over to God.

Yes,Rusty  :mgcheerful:

Posted · Report post

bopeep yeah they would have to live like the amish, but even they have to pay for things

The problem is that they will be hunted.With all of our technology that we have now they can tell just by heat of the body where a person is hidden.

Posted · Report post

So will all believers be raptured, or will some remain to preach the gospel to them?

All true believers in Jesus Christ will be raptured.There are many who just say they are a Christian but their heart is cold.Only God knows the heart.

Posted · Report post

Wow I wouldn't want to be a Tribulation Saint I want to be raptured so I wouldn't have to go through the turmoil they would have to. it almost sounds like they will be hunted like animals. Not a good thing to live in the tribulation.  This would be the worst of the worst, this is the reason why are salvation is so important, and that we should share the gospel to everyone not just our friends and families.

Posted · Report post

*spread the gospel

Posted · Report post

I'm not dogmatic about this question.

I can see scripture supporting two answers:

1. Like what bopeep said, all going up

2. Partial rapture-the ready and watchful only

Posted · Report post

Wow I wouldn't want to be a Tribulation Saint I want to be raptured so I wouldn't have to go through the turmoil they would have to. it almost sounds like they will be hunted like animals. Not a good thing to live in the tribulation.  This would be the worst of the worst, this is the reason why are salvation is so important, and that we should share the gospel to everyone not just our friends and families.

Rev 13, 14 paints a disturbing visual.

Take the mark and go to hell in the end, or don't take the mark and risk starvation or get martyred.

Posted · Report post

Blessings Russ'

Glory to God in the Highest!!! I do believe that is really the whole point of the message,Brother.......that the saints will have to remain faithful when the choice will be to take the mark or starve to death & not be able to survive because one cannot buy or sell without the mark.Many will die during this time by either starving,the elements or persecution,their reward will be everlasting life............God will provide for a remnant of His own & protect them as He told them to run to the high country(I believe they will be a remnant of jews)we don't know too much but enough to know it will be very difficult to survive....God Bless us all

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

kwik will many be forced into taking the mark?  I mean by using food as a bribe or anything else

Posted · Report post

It is a tremendous Blessing to be saved now and not go through the tribulation.

Posted · Report post

I'm not dogmatic about this question.

I can see scripture supporting two answers:

1. Like what bopeep said, all going up

2. Partial rapture-the ready and watchful only

Why would Jesus not rapture all of those who truly believe in Him?

Posted · Report post

Are you asking for theories here?  Everyone is going to have a theory and claim it is the correct one, even base it upon the Scriptures.  Everyone has direct revelation from God, so you know .... we know.  I just cannot figure out how we do all know but have such vastly different ideas?  So .... here is mine.  lol

I am "pre-trib" and I will not go into too many reasons why.  Those who are "post-trib" are leading others astray, in my humble opinion, in teaching that those who believe in "post" know the time.  God says no one does.  The "post" theorist give unbelievers more time to be saved.

The Bible tells us that it is nearly impossible for people to get saved during the Tribulations time.

I believe those who do get saved will be those who rubbed elbows with Christians, even members of their own families, but still rejected God's truth.  These would include the disobedient son whose parents were saved, but he laughed at them, or it could be the Sunday School teacher who treats the church and holy places like a country club.  It is very stylish for many, you know?  The bigger and wealthier the church, the more holy some of the members, yet they chose to serve an idol and never knew Jesus.  Never-the-less, for whatever the reason so many were "left behind" and not raptured "Pre-trib", they will realize the waited too late to make Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior of their lives and souls.  They will remember immediately upon the rapture the time someone warned them.  This will be enough to bring most to their knees in repentance.  There might still be those who have become so hard of heart they will "pray to God that He causes the rocks to fall upon them."  Revelation - look it up.

As for the survival of those who go through Tribulation, I have seen ads on TV where you can place your order for end times survival kits.  I have seen water purification systems that are as portable as a thermos bottle.  There are food clubs springing up everywhere.  Just call in your order for your end-times food supply!

No, thanks!  My trust is in my God.  He has provided for me my entire life, He surely isn't going to leave me stranded now.

Jesus said He was with us always!  He isn't going to let us suffer.  His promise is that we are not intended to face His wrath!  That is for the wicked sons of this world.  God loves and cares for His own.

The Holy Spirit says that NOW is the acceptable time to come to Jesus.  NOW when you hear the Spirit calling ... come to Jesus.  Do not believe for one minute that you are going to know when Jesus is coming!  Don't believe for one minute that you are going to have time to get saved.  NOW is the time.  Please!  Do not wait!

I have the blessed assurance that my Jesus is coming for me very soon!  He is not going to leave us like orphans!  He will not abandon the baby who has no means to gather food.  He is not going to abandon the old woman in her wheelchair, or the sick upon their beds. 

To know Jesus is to know love!  

Or, like the sign that stands along the highway reads ....  "No Jesus?  No peace! ....  Know Jesus! .... know peace!"

Now, may the peace of God be with you all and may the sunshine of His love warm you, amen.

PrairWarur

Posted · Report post

I also believe all children will go up in the Rapture.Should that be discussed here or should that be another thread?

Posted · Report post

All believers will be raptured.  The 144,000 (these are Jews) they will be saved and they will be preaching the gospel and in turn because of them millions will be saved.The Holy Spirit will remain and others as I said will be saved.  But the church those of us who are believers will be taken out.  

Posted · Report post

Maybe because they were not watching and ready, but rather were lazy and fleshly.

Maybe?

I'm not convinced all are treated equally in this one. Like I said, I'm not sure.

Posted · Report post

How does the pre-tribulation belief fit into this passage?

1 Corinthians 15:50-52

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0