christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Conversations with the Lord - My free book

* * * * * 1 votes writings poems prayers revelations from the Lord

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JJoyner

JJoyner
  • 1 posts

*** Please check my profile for the link ***

This is an Amazon link to my book, free through Friday, March 21st. Please take a moment to read it yourself. Feel free to share it with your friends, family, and all loved ones.

-Jerry Joyner

Edited by OneLight, 17 March 2014 - 06:12 PM.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, cooking, baking, making cards.

Welcome to Worthy!

• Guests

Welcome~!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,087 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Jerry

Welcome to Worthy.........nice to have you here with us,Glory to God!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: writings, poems, prayers, revelations from the Lord

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network