christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fed up with it all now

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

I'm fed up with hearing about Christians being murdered by Muslims and then people blaming it on anybody who believes in God.

I'm fed up with all the wars, invasions and threats in the World and then somehow Israel being blamed for it all.

I'm fed up with people mocking what I believe in.

I'm fed up with being peddled lies day after day and being expected to accept these as the truth.

I'm fed up with living in a morally inverted World where evil is called good and good is called evil.

I'm fed up of being expected to toe a political line that I don't believe in, and embrace things that I don't want to embrace..

I'm fed up with people complaining about the most trivial of things but ignoring the real problems that the World is facing.

I'm fed up with being laughed at and treated as a fool because I no longer do the things that the World expects me to.

I'm just fed up..................................

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,895 posts

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,305 posts

Psa 46:1  To the choirmaster. Of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A Song. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 

Psa 46:2  Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, 
Psa 46:3  though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah. 

1Pe 5:7  casting all your anxiety onto Him, for He cares for you. 

God Bless you Oak. 

Love Nigel. 

Marnie

Marnie

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,459 posts

Feel better, Oakwood?  :mgbowtie:

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,012 posts
well you've got three choices...

you can sit still and complain tomorrow.

you can decide to stand up and do something about it.

you can just lay down and die.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

I'm just down today. I've been paying a lot of attention to the news. It's not the wars, the suffering and all the tragedies that bother me so much - the news has always been like that. It's the lies behind it all.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,810 posts

I'm just down today. I've been paying a lot of attention to the news. It's not the wars, the suffering and all the tragedies that bother me so much - the news has always been like that. It's the lies behind it all.

Just my opinion, but if you look at your posts, it is all from the news, and all doom and gloom.

Paul tells us to renew our minds constantly. We can't do that by concentrating on the negative all the time, especially with stuff we have no control over.

Stuff like that rubs off after a while. When I am feeling like that I retreat into prayer and my bible for a spell....

Marnie

Marnie

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,459 posts

Hey, man, I'm a newshound myself.  But I don't get down, I get angry.  And as Dr David Banner used to say, "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."   So..........this verse helps:

In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  (John 16:33  KJV)

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,896 posts

I'm fed up with hearing about Christians being murdered by Muslims and then people blaming it on anybody who believes in God.

I'm fed up with all the wars, invasions and threats in the World and then somehow Israel being blamed for it all.

I'm fed up with being peddled lies day after day and being expected to accept these as the truth.

I'm fed up with living in a morally inverted World where evil is called good and good is called evil.

I'm fed up of being expected to toe a political line that I don't believe in, and embrace things that I don't want to embrace..

I'm fed up with people complaining about the most trivial of things but ignoring the real problems that the World is facing.

I'm fed up with being laughed at and treated as a fool because I no longer do the things that the World expects me to.

Hold on tight to God my friend.The end might be here soon.  :bighug2:  Cheer up just think what our eternity is going to be like. Come and look for me over by the sheep  :grin:

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Hey, man, I'm a newshound myself.  But I don't get down, I get angry.  And as Dr David Banner used to say, "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."   So..........this verse helps:

In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  (John 16:33  KJV)

I usually get angry too but anger is getting me nowhere, so today I am down.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will be angry again.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Hold on tight to God my friend.The end might be here soon.  :bighug2:  Cheer up just think what our eternity is going to be like. Come and look for me over by the sheep  :grin:

Thanks for your words of comfort, I'll be fine again soon.

Guest_DRS81_*

Guest_DRS81_*
  • Guests

Don't worry Oak, this life is just temporary. Jesus is waiting for you kiddo. Stay strong! - DRS81

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,012 posts
don't just be angry do something. find ways to inform people of what's going on.... and I don't mean just here. get involved in politics

Openly Curious

Openly Curious

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,321 posts

Farther Along will know all about it

so cheer up my brother

and live in the sunshine

cause we're gonna understand it

in the by and by

Guest_DRS81_*

Guest_DRS81_*
  • Guests

don't just be angry do something. find ways to inform people of what's going on.... and I don't mean just here. get involved in politics

Informing people and politics doesn't really get rid of the corporate slavery though. We're all pretty much programmed for greed at this point. It's the only way to survive.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

I'm cheered up now. I just needed to vent my frustration amongst people who will understand and may feel the same from time to time.

The World can be so annoying at times.

Miss Agapelove

Miss Agapelove

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Dear Brother....

God tells us to protect our hearts......so don't let the negative bad stuff get in..... :heart: keep it pure.....thats why i don't watch the news or read papers....we can't change anything...God knows the score and will deal with all the injustice accordingly.....

Peace be with you......get your heart back into shape my brother ....God is in control...you know that.... :th_praying:

Love & Blessings Sis x 

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,896 posts

Getting involved with politics can make some people even more angry  :grin:

johz77

johz77
  • Members
  • 45 posts
No matter how bad we feel about any situation in this world, just remember you are a stranger here and your duty is to carry people safely to the father by proper evangelism. The world has nothing more to offer than what you are seeing now. It's all a lie, only Jesus is the way to true life. So looking onto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. Thanks dear

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,895 posts

No matter how bad we feel about any situation in this world, just remember you are a stranger here and your duty is to carry people safely to the father by proper evangelism. The world has nothing more to offer than what you are seeing now. It's all a lie, only Jesus is the way to true life. So looking onto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. Thanks dear

Amen~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network