christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello All

* * * * * 1 votes Back Again

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Hello everyone ... I tried to get back a few months ago. But somehow it would not allow me to sign in.

But, after 2 attempts tonight ... yea ... I made it in the door. lol

I am here for a while and hope that... all is good with you all .

I have had a very bad thing happen in my life.  My son  Brook ,38 years old ...passed away this past November.

I am still in grief off and on... and God lead me back to you all .  

Guess to keep busy in here posting and fellowshipping with you all, will help heal my broken heart.

Trying to be cheerful now , helps ...for  all the joy in me was gone.

When you lose a child ... a part of the mothers' heart  feels like it is taken away.

I  am here for your  friendship and fellowship my brothers and sisters in Christ. 

Love and Peace to all ....

sherry

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,478 posts

I am sorry for your loss. 

Welcome back.

Miss Agapelove

Miss Agapelove

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Hello Sister Love Song.....

I am also deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved child, that must hurt your heart so much, you know that God will surely look after him for you sister. How wonderful you are back where you felt loved. I know in my heart that you might be able to reach out to others in your own time, who have had the same loss & pain. 

I am here for you should you be having a low day sister, just message me and I will reply with a listening ear.... :6:

Love & Blessings Sis Agape  :wub:

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,324 posts

Welcome back sherry.

Sorry to hear of your lost. 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts

The loss of anyone held dear leaves a hole in the heart but knowing that our loved one is safe in the arms of the Father fills the empty spot with knowing we shall soon meet again.

Welcome back!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,461 posts

Praying~!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts

Blessings LOVE SONGS.....

I am truly sorry for your loss,my deepest sympathy goes out to you & you are in my prayers,in Jesus Name

Welcome back to Worthy,I hope you will be lifted up in love & Glory to God for leading you back here!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Bethany

Bethany

• Platinum Member
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

I will be praying for you.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
I know grief, but not that of a child. And all I can offer is brotherly love. God is your Comforter, your Father and Friend. It is He Who heals the broken hearted. A broken and contrite heart You will not dispise. Time helps, but nothing will fill the void that is left. It is good to see new life in the spring to remind us that life somehow goes on, and an occasional rainbow to remind us that God keeps His promises.
Love,
Willa

MinistryGirl

MinistryGirl
  • Members
  • 5 posts
I am so sorry for your loss Sherry.  I have lost 2 children and one prodigal.  Anyone who says it is time to stop grieving-----do not believe them, you never truly stop, the intensity just lessens.  Seek the Lord's Comfort and those who let you grieve, by talking about your son and those who talk about your son to you.

May the Lord Continually Comfort You as only He Can'

Ministry Girl

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Dear Sherry, I am so very sorry your son was taken so soon.  I cannot imagine how you feel, but I am glad, and hopeful, your brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ can offer you some comfort.

Welcome back!  I do hope this makes a difference for you and I will gladly have fellowship with you anytime.  I would very much like to hear about your son, and maybe it will help you to share your memories and stories of him.

I am so grateful to our Father God for the plans He has made for us, that one day we will all be in a place where there will be no more mourning.  He has promised that He will wipe away every tear.  What a loving action that is and puts me in mind of the times you must have wiped away tears from your precious boy's face.

One day we will be comforted by Him and what a glorious day that will be!  The older I get, the more I long for my true home.

What a wonderful day that will be when you and I will meet in heaven and know a joy that is beyond human comprehension!  Praise God!  Glory to His Name!

I will keep you in my prayers, beloved.  We are here for you, in whatever small way that might be, we are still here.

Peace to you, precious sister in the Lord, and may God bless you and comfort you, amen.

PrairWarur

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Blessings and prayers...

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts

Love Songs:

Sherry, I am at a lack of words for the loss of your son, except deepest sympathy for the grief  that you bear. The time away is understood. Welcome back upon your return, is most sincere. It goes without saying, countless prayers are being offered at this time. I add mine among them. God bless and console you, in this time of sorrow. 

David/BeauJangles  

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Sherry, So sorry to hear of the loss of your son. My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Glad you're back! 

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network