Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New here

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey im new here... I usually like to avoid things like this but theres a minimum requirement for posts [basically] so yea, here I am.

I created another account earlier but it never sent the registration email thing so I just made an account through Facebook

On an obvious note, I like to debate about Bible topics.

Posted · Report post

Well nobody has responded, thats fine. I'll just post another thing here for my 2/5.

Posted · Report post

Welcome CD!  Glad to have you check out the site.  I was wondering if you are talking about debating or discussing.  Unless you have some "really out there" beliefs, you may find yourself in a great discussion!  Either way, both of those topics are quite common here.  I am looking forward to meeting you in the chat room.

Posted · Report post

Welcome CD!  Glad to have you check out the site.  I was wondering if you are talking about debating or discussing.  Unless you have some "really out there" beliefs, you may find yourself in a great discussion!  Either way, both of those topics are quite common here.  I am looking forward to meeting you in the chat room.

Thanks for the positive reinforcement. Its good to see.

I just end up in arguments about scripture mostly. Some things liskt Calvinism, Catholicism, etc. I get into disagreements with. I'm just a non-denomination Christian. I'm a protestant however, but I don't allign myself with specific denominations. I just read the Bible and do what God said, thats all.

And thanks for the #3 lol.

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

I'll give you another one...Welcome to the boards!!!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!

Posted · Report post

Blessings Debator,,,

Welcome to Worthy...Praise the Lord,I do pray you will be Blessed in many a good conversation & discussion and not get into any arguments,of course we don't mind debates but it is so refreshing to reason together & simply offer a different perspective in the hopes of Blessing another....

With Love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.