christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New here

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Christian Debater

Christian Debater
  • 3 posts

Hey im new here... I usually like to avoid things like this but theres a minimum requirement for posts [basically] so yea, here I am.

I created another account earlier but it never sent the registration email thing so I just made an account through Facebook

On an obvious note, I like to debate about Bible topics.

Christian Debater

Christian Debater
  • 3 posts

Well nobody has responded, thats fine. I'll just post another thing here for my 2/5.

watchman

watchman
  • Worthy Chat Servant
  • 33 posts

Welcome CD!  Glad to have you check out the site.  I was wondering if you are talking about debating or discussing.  Unless you have some "really out there" beliefs, you may find yourself in a great discussion!  Either way, both of those topics are quite common here.  I am looking forward to meeting you in the chat room.

Christian Debater

Christian Debater
  • 3 posts

Welcome CD!  Glad to have you check out the site.  I was wondering if you are talking about debating or discussing.  Unless you have some "really out there" beliefs, you may find yourself in a great discussion!  Either way, both of those topics are quite common here.  I am looking forward to meeting you in the chat room.

Thanks for the positive reinforcement. Its good to see.

I just end up in arguments about scripture mostly. Some things liskt Calvinism, Catholicism, etc. I get into disagreements with. I'm just a non-denomination Christian. I'm a protestant however, but I don't allign myself with specific denominations. I just read the Bible and do what God said, thats all.

And thanks for the #3 lol.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,557 posts

Welcome~!

Mcgyver

Mcgyver

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

I'll give you another one...Welcome to the boards!!!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,104 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,778 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts

Blessings Debator,,,

Welcome to Worthy...Praise the Lord,I do pray you will be Blessed in many a good conversation & discussion and not get into any arguments,of course we don't mind debates but it is so refreshing to reason together & simply offer a different perspective in the hopes of Blessing another....

With Love-in Christ,Kwik

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,016 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network