christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your perfect heaven?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
So i am curious, what is your perfect heaven? obviously being with our Lord is the obvious answer but in detail what would it be? For instance i had one of those daydreams again about my perfect heaven, you see i saw that my job in heaven was to visit every person in heaven(which were countless) to make sure they are enjoying themselves and are happy.

each house i visited they were so full of Joy and the love in the atmosphere was incredable. i would then report back to God and happily reported how well everyone was doing and he and i both were so excited and happy about it. i would do this everyday and after my daydream ended i was so happy and excited because thats exactly what i want to do in heaven

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,608 posts

It's always difficult to imagine heaven because we don't know what it will be like and our fantasies may clash with what God has in store for us. I'm just hoping that it won't be boring.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

I have no idea what I want to "do" when I get to Heaven.

But I do look forward to not having any reason to be shy around people, since shyness comes from a mixture of insecurity and not knowing the other person. I know that neither of these will be a problem in Heaven.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,608 posts

I have no idea what I want to "do" when I get to Heaven.

But I do look forward to not having any reason to be shy around people, since shyness comes from a mixture of insecurity and not knowing the other person. I know that neither of these will be a problem in Heaven.

Good thinking. Yes, I'm sure that we will be open, honest and approachable with each other.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

So i am curious, what is your perfect heaven? obviously being with our Lord is the obvious answer but in detail what would it be? For instance i had one of those daydreams again about my perfect heaven, you see i saw that my job in heaven was to visit every person in heaven(which were countless) to make sure they are enjoying themselves and are happy.

each house i visited they were so full of Joy and the love in the atmosphere was incredable. i would then report back to God and happily reported how well everyone was doing and he and i both were so excited and happy about it. i would do this everyday and after my daydream ended i was so happy and excited because thats exactly what i want to do in heaven

I will take whatever God provides,it will be perfect and beyond that.

Hashe

Hashe
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Our ultimate home isn't heaven but the new earth.

The best picture of what that might be like is in Gen 2. Unfortunately most people don't really understand what Gen 2 is about.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
I will be worshipping God and I will be safe with Jesus, without pain. It is wonderful to be with a large group of people who are worshipping and filled with God's love. Many members of my family will be there and those I have been a part of leading to the Lord. The joy that is there will overwhelm and croud out all the disappointments, sorrow and grief of this world. Jesus will look like He does in the Revelation of John and will greet each new soul. The Father will be at once unapproachable light, yet we all will have free access to Him. Strange and magnificent beings like terraphim and serephim will appear and disappear that carry on God's work. The martyrs will have places of prominance and honor, then others that have been servents here such as faithful pastors and evangelists. But all of us will be kings and priests before God. There will be singing, such as the song of Moses and maybe the Halleluia chorus. And everyone will be pure and no longer battling the temptations of this world..but be set free, full of peace.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Our ultimate home isn't heaven but the new earth.

The best picture of what that might be like is in Gen 2. Unfortunately most people don't really understand what Gen 2 is about.

The new earth will be the new heaven.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,795 posts

Blessings Everyone....

I will be happy to be a doorkeeper,floor sweeper,any position in Heaven,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyplace in Heaven I imagine will be better than my best day in the life I lived on earth(& there have been some pretty, magnificent ,awesome days)                Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

MissPlaced_56

MissPlaced_56

Veteran Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

In the video forum, you will find where my idea of heaven & Home start....

Martyrs song....

GBU!!

~~~MISS~~~

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,707 posts

No matter what my view of heaven is today, it will pale in comparison to the real thing.  I am thinking from the view of a mortal man and only knowing what I like based on things in this world.  Based on that, I liked the life Picard had while in the Nexus in the Star Trek movie.  He had the type of home I would like, along with a wonderful family.  Of course, in heaven, we will have a mansion prepared for us by Jesus, and will as the angels.  How can you compare anything down here to that? 

BTW Oakwood, I don't think anyone will find heaven boring.  Of course, I am a fairly simple person and I don't need non-stop excitement, so that doesn't enter my mind as a concern.  My idea of an ideal existence would be living in a nice home in the mountains, with a stream running behind it, something like you would see in a painting. 

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

No matter what my view of heaven is today, it will pale in comparison to the real thing.  I am thinking from the view of a mortal man and only knowing what I like based on things in this world.  Based on that, I liked the life Picard had while in the Nexus in the Star Trek movie.  He had the type of home I would like, along with a wonderful family.  Of course, in heaven, we will have a mansion prepared for us by Jesus, and will as the angels.  How can you compare anything down here to that? 

BTW Oakwood, I don't think anyone will find heaven boring.  Of course, I am a fairly simple person and I don't need non-stop excitement, so that doesn't enter my mind as a concern.  My idea of an ideal existence would be living in a nice home in the mountains, with a stream running behind it, something like you would see in a painting. 

Some people think that we will be floating on the clouds with a harp.That is the world's view of heaven.We will be given jobs.Perfect jobs assigned to us by God.We will rule the nations with Jesus.I hardly call that boring.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network