christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sex trafficking is called the crime hidden in plain sight

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

You Won’t Believe This and It Really Happened

March 21, 2014

<snip>

Sex trafficking is called the crime hidden in plain sight. It happens all around us, in the most unlikely places. If we aren’t alert, if we aren’t aware, we’ll miss it. And we can’t afford to.

I want to tell you about my friend, Beatrice. No, that’s not her real name....

Read the full account here

LadyC

LadyC

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,497 posts

thanks for the link nebula. i shared it on fb too.

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Thanks for sharing.  It is a scary thing, that is why I commission angels to watch over and protect my loved ones.  Of coarse, teaching our daughters and sons to be on guard and arming them with information, such as you have shared, is also good.

Thank you,

PrairWarur

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

An interesting and thoughtful thread. Sometimes evil can be chased away by a firm stance and a firm word. "Get thee behind me Satan."

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network