Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A message in a bottle

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If you could write a message in a bottle and throw it in the ocean what would that message be?

Posted · Report post

don't litter.

Posted · Report post

don't litter.

:45:

Posted · Report post

"I am a Nigerian prince kidnapped by pirates. I have managed to get this message out without them seeing me. If you get it please donate $100,000 into account number 12345, central bank of Gotya, account holder Fez, and my 103 year old grandma who is suffering from serious old age, will post it to them and free me. Once that is done I will return the money DOUBLE, so pleeze save me." 

Posted · Report post

Perhaps the world's oldest message in a bottle, cast into the sea near Germany 101 years ago, has been presented to the sender's granddaughter.

Last month, fishermen in the Baltic Sea pulled an old beer bottle out of the water, along with their catch. Inside they found a postcard, dated 17 May 1913, from a man called Richard Platz asking for his message to be forwarded to his address in Berlin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-26936765

Posted · Report post

I think I would just write   JOHN 3:16

Posted · Report post

Pat & Fez,

you 2 crack me up :D

I think i'd write  "Put Me Back!!!"

Posted · Report post

I'd write...Made you look

Posted · Report post

I'd write

Call 911

Posted · Report post

I'd write

Call 911

If the bottle washed up on a beach in Europe the number 911 is not going to help anyone. We dont use 911  :help:

Posted · Report post

I'd write

Call 911

If the bottle washed up on a beach in Europe the number 911 is not going to help anyone. We dont use 911  :help:

I heard somewhere that emergency numbers have now been combined. If you dial either 911 or 999 in the U.S. or Europe you will still receive emergency services. Although I'm not going to test the theory.

Posted · Report post

I'd write

Call 911

It will work :)

Posted · Report post

I'd write

Call 911

I heard somewhere that emergency numbers have now been combined. If you dial either 911 or 999 in the U.S. or Europe you will still receive emergency services. Although I'm not going to test the theory.

No, don't test it :) but you can call 911 in Europe - even in Aus. It gets switched immediately to your own country's emergency response number.

Posted · Report post

In Algeria there are three emergency numbers - 18 for fire, 19 for police and 21606666 for ambulance.

I think by the time you dialled the last number, the patient would probably be dead!

Posted · Report post

In Algeria there are three emergency numbers - 18 for fire, 19 for police and 21606666 for ambulance.

I think by the time you dialled the last number, the patient would probably be dead!

That's funny!!

But odd....one number only is the norm.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0