christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A message in a bottle

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

If you could write a message in a bottle and throw it in the ocean what would that message be?

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts

don't litter.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

don't litter.

:45:

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,642 posts

"I am a Nigerian prince kidnapped by pirates. I have managed to get this message out without them seeing me. If you get it please donate $100,000 into account number 12345, central bank of Gotya, account holder Fez, and my 103 year old grandma who is suffering from serious old age, will post it to them and free me. Once that is done I will return the money DOUBLE, so pleeze save me." 

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Perhaps the world's oldest message in a bottle, cast into the sea near Germany 101 years ago, has been presented to the sender's granddaughter.

Last month, fishermen in the Baltic Sea pulled an old beer bottle out of the water, along with their catch. Inside they found a postcard, dated 17 May 1913, from a man called Richard Platz asking for his message to be forwarded to his address in Berlin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ewhere-26936765

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

I think I would just write   JOHN 3:16

MissPlaced_56

MissPlaced_56

Veteran Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Pat & Fez,

you 2 crack me up :D

I think i'd write  "Put Me Back!!!"

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

I'd write...Made you look

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests
I'd write

Call 911

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

I'd write

Call 911

If the bottle washed up on a beach in Europe the number 911 is not going to help anyone. We dont use 911  :help:

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts

I'd write

Call 911

If the bottle washed up on a beach in Europe the number 911 is not going to help anyone. We dont use 911  :help:

I heard somewhere that emergency numbers have now been combined. If you dial either 911 or 999 in the U.S. or Europe you will still receive emergency services. Although I'm not going to test the theory.

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests

I'd write
Call 911

It will work :)

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests

I'd write
Call 911

I heard somewhere that emergency numbers have now been combined. If you dial either 911 or 999 in the U.S. or Europe you will still receive emergency services. Although I'm not going to test the theory.

No, don't test it :) but you can call 911 in Europe - even in Aus. It gets switched immediately to your own country's emergency response number.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts

In Algeria there are three emergency numbers - 18 for fire, 19 for police and 21606666 for ambulance.

I think by the time you dialled the last number, the patient would probably be dead!

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests

In Algeria there are three emergency numbers - 18 for fire, 19 for police and 21606666 for ambulance.
I think by the time you dialled the last number, the patient would probably be dead!

That's funny!!

But odd....one number only is the norm.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network