christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello Again

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Sunflower

Sunflower
  • Members
  • 54 posts
Been battling with a lot of downs and dark places. But I'm still loving The Lord through it all. It's been a rollercoaster of dark vs light, but the light has me getting up and moving forward. Hope everybody is doing well and that my Northern Hemisphere brothers and sisters are enjoying Spring!

Stay Blessed

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

You be blessed abundantly, Sunflower, and know that you are in my prayers.

God loves you so much! ..... and so do I!

Peace to you,

PrairWarur

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,515 posts

Hey Sweet Sister!

Why don't you post in the prayer request forum so you can get others praying with you?This is the welcome forum so I will welcome you back since we have not heard from you in a little bit.....................

If there is something specific you want to talk about or need help or suggestions with go ahead & start a topic,you will probably feel a whole lot better with all of us here for you..............I will be praying for you & hoping to see you start a thread....................... With love-in Christ,Kwik

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
Hopefully we will be able to encourage you during the down and dark places, and rejoice with you during the better times. Most of us have been through trials that God has tailor made for us to endure so that we can emerge as refined gold. They force us to rely on His promises and to allow Christ in us to respond to those who hate us.. His love in us is stronger than the darkest evil.
Blessings,
Willa

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
That we are and welcome to Worthy! Corrie ten Boom had a saying " Look around and be distressed,look within and be depressed, look to God and be at rest" so true are the words. When you are fighting some battle - pray and leave it in the Father's capable hands for that us what any loving father would want his child to do.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,813 posts

Been battling with a lot of downs and dark places. But I'm still loving The Lord through it all. It's been a rollercoaster of dark vs light, but the light has me getting up and moving forward. Hope everybody is doing well and that my Northern Hemisphere brothers and sisters are enjoying Spring!

Stay Blessed

It's a wonderful time to be in SA. I just love May, June on the east coast. Cool, no wind, calm seas.

God is Good!

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

Glad you're back and I hope all is well with you! Spring is rolling in so this warm weather is DEFINITELY gonna be enjoyed by me! :)

It's good to hear from you again! Don't leaveeeeeeee again! :)

alien224

alien224

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts
Welcome! Glad you are back

RustyAngeL

RustyAngeL

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,564 posts

Hello my sister!

We all have those days.  God never promised a smooth road with no problems or dark days, He did however promise to walk with us through them all.  The Psalms say, "Weeping endures for a night but joy comes in the morning"  and I thank God for each new morning I have by His  Hand.  Yes there are struggles but remember God has already won the war.

We love you and just press into Him.  

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel

Sunflower

Sunflower
  • Members
  • 54 posts
Thank you all. I appreciate the prayers... I need it very much.

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Hello again Sunflower, it is great to know that I have such great company, I have been having a lot of struggles myself; trying to hold on to God promises is really difficult, when the devil, lets you know he has a quitter and easier answer, praying for you.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network