christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New area

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

mushroom

mushroom
  • 1 posts

Hello to all! 

I just found this site today and I'm really looking forward to having good conversations with you.
It's summer break and I went to my hometown so I'm currently far from my churchmates. 
Just reading the threads here gives me a gist that this is a good environment where people of one faith can encourage and edify one another.

Glory!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,909 posts

welcome

RANDOR

RANDOR
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Hi Mushroom......new here myself.....lots of good people here....enjoy the surrounding love of your brothers and sisters in Christ :)

Rick

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,016 posts

Welcome to Worthy

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,450 posts

Blessings mushroom!

Welcome to Worthy................Praise the Lord,He brought you here !So glad you have come and look forward to good conversation with you as well

With love-in Christ,Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,556 posts

Welcome~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,778 posts

A hearty welcome to you !!

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,734 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

Atwood

Atwood

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
Welcome, Mushroom.

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Welcome to Worthy, mushroom! Glad you've found the site and ministry here... The Forums are good and there's a lot of numerous topics for many interests. Some are accessible by how many posts you have. Here's the good part: Membership is very easy. Respond and/or post 5 successful entries and congratulations, you're a member! How easy it that? The more posts you submit, the further access you have into the site. And it get's better! Our chat room has no restrictions on the number of posts, for entry. You can come in at any time, 24/7. We do have peak hours, especially on week-ends... Just read the TOS and all will go well. This is also true of forums. This  international ministry has members from all over the world. I think you're really going to enjoy Worthy. The best part is, you can take your membership status with you, when you return to your studies... And where ever you go. Now that is great! If your a bit shy about chatting, we are a fun group of people and it's also easy to become acquainted with one another... Fellowship is casual and friendships can quickly develop. Give it a try and again, welcome.

God bless you!

David/BeauJangles 

alien224

alien224

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
Welcome!

MissPlaced_56

MissPlaced_56

Veteran Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Welcome To Worthy Mushroom,

I'm so glad that you found us!!,, I didn't know we were lost....LOL

But Seriously if you have any questions,Just pop into Chat and we'll do our best to answer your questions.....

Nice to meet you Brother!

~~~MISS~~~

gray wolf

gray wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Welcome.  You need to know that composer Franz Schubert's friends referred to him as the little Mushroom as well!

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you both, ((( Mushroom and Randor ))).

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Hello and welcome to Worthy, Mushroom.

proverbs35

proverbs35
  • Members
  • 5 posts

welcome

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,545 posts

Welcome Mushroom and welcome to Worthy.

We praise God you founds us too and we look forward to having fellowship with you.

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Hi there and welcome :grin:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network