Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Just want to Praise Him

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just want to send up Praises to our Heavenly Father. I am thankful that I belong to Him, He has blessed my family and I abundantly and continues to do so. I praise Him for being in control, I praise Him because all good things come from Him, I praise Him because we can rest in Him and feel secure, I praise Him because He wants and desires a personal relationship with me, I praise Him because no matter what, He is ALWAYs there, whether we feel it or not, I praise Him because He is Lord!, I praise Him because He loves us SOOO much, He gave us His Son.

Let us all be tickled with the Holy Spirit this season, and be filled with His mercy and love to all.

I Praise God for my friends at Worthy.

Merry Christmas!!

Quizzy (nator) (nos) (snookiebear) (3brownies) (motto) etc.

:24::):b::24::):24:;):24: :emot-

p.s. can i get booted for flooding on here? :P

Posted (edited) · Report post

Amen Sis! He is truly worthy to be praised!

Edited by Rustyangel

Posted · Report post

:emot-hug: Just want to praise the Lord for His mercy and grace and for everything that He does to draw us closer to Him. Thank you Lord for not giving up on us and for doing what is best for us. You are an awesome God and I just love you from deep down inside and on the outside too. Let me be a witness for you.

Posted · Report post

:emot-hug::emot-hug:

Posted · Report post

You forgot Quizzy Dizzy. Amen, Sis. :emot-hug:

Posted · Report post

Just want to send up Praises to our Heavenly Father.  I am thankful that I belong to Him, He has blessed my family and I abundantly and continues to do so.  I praise Him for being in control, I praise Him because all good things come from Him, I praise Him because we can rest in Him and feel secure, I praise Him because He wants and desires a personal relationship with me, I praise Him because no matter what, He is ALWAYs there, whether we feel it or not, I praise Him because He is Lord!, I praise Him because He loves us SOOO much, He gave us His Son.

Let us all be tickled with the Holy Spirit this season, and be filled with His mercy and love to all.

I Praise God for my friends at Worthy.

Merry Christmas!!

Quizzy (nator) (nos) (snookiebear) (3brownies) (motto) etc.   

:P  :emot-hug:  :)  :wub:  :)  :24:  :)  :24:  :emot-

p.s. can i get booted for flooding on here? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen! ..Praises To The Lord Jesus!! :)

Love In Christ .. Yur Bro ...... Chuck

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0