christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rainbow halo

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests
I tried to take a photo of the "blood" moon tonight but my camera wasn't clear enough but absolutely

beautiful bright white moon with the most gorgeous rainbow halo around it - it took my breath away!!

Earlier on in the evening the clouds around the moon were tinged pink but the moon was alway bright white.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,012 posts

moon_zps9948ea43.jpg

That's what it looked like at my house about 2:45 AM....     out in the cold (35degrees)

The small light edge effect was from the moon moving as this was a three second exposure.  The colors looked just like this.    It was a very clear cold night with no wind here in central Oklahoma.....   so no rainbow here...

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts

yeah...definatley some very beautiful and spectacular images being taken and they are all over the internet

We are on a mountain and the moon rises later here then it does in the valley below us

I was in the LR and my husband called me to come and see the rising moon

It was awesome...coming over the woods behind us...and there was a mist or haze appearing to be all around it...unfortuneatly, we had cloud last night and so were not

able to see the eclispe

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests

moon_zps9948ea43.jpg

That's what it looked like at my house about 2:45 AM....     out in the cold (35degrees)

The small light edge effect was from the moon moving as this was a three second exposure.  The colors looked just like this.    It was a very clear cold night with no wind here in central Oklahoma.....   so no rainbow here...

Did you take that pic OO?

It's beautiful!!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,012 posts

moon_zps9948ea43.jpg

It's beautiful!!

Yes I took it last night around 2:45 CDT

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests

moon_zps9948ea43.jpg

It's beautiful!!
Yes I took it last night around 2:45 CDT

You're very good :)

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
Yes, you did a great job. A beautiful photo of a beautiful creation of God. Thank you for sharing it with us.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,012 posts

*blushes and says*  thank you both.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,891 posts

That is really cool oo.Thanks for sharing.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network