Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Four Blood Moons - A Warning

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If anyone hasn't read the book, Four Blood Moons by John Hagee it's time to do so and wake up as the Body of Christ.

Tell your friends, families, co-workers etc..

and please spread this information and also the gospel to as many people as you can.

I'll only be making one thread in regards to this.

Many people are not aware of the significance of these moons, and as Christians we should tell people.

Peace be with you. - DRS81.

Posted · Report post

If anyone hasn't read the book, Four Blood Moons by John Hagee it's time to do so and wake up as the Body of Christ.

and please spread this information and also the gospel to as many people as you can.

Many people are not aware of the significance of these moons, and as Christians we should tell people.

I will not be reading Hagee's book because I do not support Hagee's ministry.If God wants these Four Blood Moons to be a significant event He will make it happen.

Posted · Report post

Well I read Hagee's book and watch a few hours of video and learned of a lot of "Possibilities".......      so now what should I do????

Posted · Report post

Well I read Hagee's book and watch a few hours of video and learned of a lot of "Possibilities".......      so now what should I do????

A friend of mine in Christ wrote me today,

You have to watch Turkey's role in brokering peace in Israel. Keep an eye on the Vatican (whore) in their plans to rebuild the 3rd temple. Also every Muslim / Jew alliance organization that is seeking a false peace between the two religions is wanted to build the 3rd temple under the guise of peace next to the dome of the rock.

Eventually Jerusalem is going to become a worldwide religious center for all nations. This is what the Lord is going to allow and or create to build up to the time of His return and the Lord sitting on HIs Throne in Jerusalem. But first the Anti-Christ will want so desperately to sit in the Holy of holies and this act will usher in His Return.

youtube.com / watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Shalom,

(Friend)

Posted · Report post

Pray and wait and see what God is going to do.Do not rely on Hagee.

Posted · Report post

What did Hagee do wrong.

Posted · Report post

What did Hagee do wrong.

For one thing he is trying to make predictions just like Camping did.

Posted · Report post

A friend of mine in Christ wrote me today,

You have to watch Turkey's role in brokering peace in Israel. Keep an eye on the Vatican (whore) in their plans to rebuild the 3rd temple. Also every Muslim / Jew alliance organization that is seeking a false peace between the two religions is wanted to build the 3rd temple under the guise of peace next to the dome of the rock.

Eventually Jerusalem is going to become a worldwide religious center for all nations. This is what the Lord is going to allow and or create to build up to the time of His return and the Lord sitting on HIs Throne in Jerusalem. But first the Anti-Christ will want so desperately to sit in the Holy of holies and this act will usher in His Return.

youtube.com / watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Shalom,

(Friend)

The Rothschilds, Hapsburgs, Warburgs and ten other families are wanting to the temple built also......    along with the upper levels of Freemasonry,  the Vatican and a couple of other groups too.......     and they also want to have a really big war between Islam, Jews and Christians and hopefully we'll kill each other off and out of the Chaos mess they will bring the Antichrist to power.   New Age people are setting up a religion for us all working hard through the UN.....    so.....       Oh, those Jews with the funny little hats....   they'd like the temple built also....

Who doesn't want the temple built for one reason or another.

Personally I just wish they'd leave us alone...   that's not likely to happen, but the temple will be built.......   don't know if it's before or after most of us die.......    but most of us are going to die....             So what am I to do except to fully enjoy every minute between now and then.......   cause you aint' gonna stop any of it...     and you anit gonna excape what's coming......    unless there is a Rapture that happens pretty quick.  Once you surrender yourself to what's coming on this planet the quicker you can get over the fear of it all....

Posted · Report post

What did Hagee do wrong.

For one thing he is trying to make predictions just like Camping did.

Making predictions and claiming to be a prophet is not the same.

He is not claiming to be a prophet bopeep, thus the title of his book.."something is about to change."

It's not wrong for an author to be excited about this. - DRS81

Posted · Report post

unless there is a Rapture that happens pretty quick.  Once you surrender yourself to what's coming on this planet the quicker you can get over the fear of it all....

only thing left to fear now is the Lord Jesus Christ.

if you're a born again christian you have nothing to fear because your future is in heaven.

bopeep is right tho, pray pray pray. pray for your family, friends and also the nations.

i'm taking these moons seriously, because i don't see any other way.

once your eyes are open, there is no going back to sleep. ;)

Posted · Report post

unless there is a Rapture that happens pretty quick.  Once you surrender yourself to what's coming on this planet the quicker you can get over the fear of it all....

only thing left to fear now is the Lord Jesus Christ.

if you're a born again christian you have nothing to fear because your future is in heaven.

bopeep is right tho, pray pray pray. pray for your family, friends and also the nations.

i'm taking these moons seriously, because i don't see any other way.

Time will tell..

Posted · Report post

I agree our future is in heaven, but part of the trip there may get a bit exciting......   don't you think.

We'll see how people fare when we find ourselves in the middle of everything and we don't get pulled out in a pre trib rapture.   Believe me I'm ready to go in a heartbeat.......   but I also am prepared spiritually for the duration........    and after studying this world order that's being set up for 40 years, I'm not going to get all worked up about it as it falls in place....

Posted · Report post

Well said, stay humble and pray.

Posted · Report post

Actually, I think I WILL go back to sleep.

Posted · Report post

Actually, I think I WILL go back to sleep.

What do u mean.

Posted · Report post

I do not plan on reading his book. Hagee is right up there with the enquirer when it comes to wild unsubstantiated conspiracy theories so I have no interest in wasting my time with his junk. With that said, historically there does seem to always have some stuff connected with them, and theres a good possibility that these mean something, but so what? why do we as christians always choose to live in fear. Why do we fear what the future holds? Why do we care what the "significance" of 4 blood moons. It seems like theres always something yelling "THE END IS COMING! BEWARE! THIS IS HAPPENING YOU ARE DOOMED!!!!" and that comes off as cookoo to the rest of the world, becuase quite frankly, it is. We serve an almighty God who works on His own timetable, not ours and its the height of arrogance to be sitting here and telling God how and when to work. We need to be focusd on two things and two things alone-one is, that yes Jesus IS coming back. We may not, in fact WE DO NOT even remotely know when, but we know He is coming. The second is We need to spread Jesus love to the world before then. We don't live in fear, we should not preach fear to the world-Jesus taught with love, so also should we teach. Now I am going to watch some NCIS LA, enjoy some time with my wife and kids, and go to bed and sleep soundly comfortable in the knowledge that regardless of the significance or insignificance of these blood moons because I know in the end no matter what my God wins. And thats that. How it all plays out, is of no consequence to me.

Posted · Report post

Isaiah 9:10

"The bricks have fallen down,

but we will rebuild with dressed stone;

the fig trees have been felled,

but we will replace them with cedars."

Posted · Report post

I do not plan on reading his book. Hagee is right up there with the enquirer when it comes to wild unsubstantiated conspiracy theories so I have no interest in wasting my time with his junk. With that said, historically there does seem to always have some stuff connected with them, and theres a good possibility that these mean something, but so what? why do we as christians always choose to live in fear. Why do we fear what the future holds? Why do we care what the "significance" of 4 blood moons. It seems like theres always something yelling "THE END IS COMING! BEWARE! THIS IS HAPPENING YOU ARE DOOMED!!!!" and that comes off as cookoo to the rest of the world, becuase quite frankly, it is. We serve an almighty God who works on His own timetable, not ours and its the height of arrogance t.o be sitting here and telling God how and when to work. We need to be focusd on two things and two things alone-one is, that yes Jesus IS coming back. We may not, in fact WE DO NOT even remotely know when, but we know He is coming. The second is We need to spread Jesus love to the world before then. We don't live in fear, we should not preach fear to the world-Jesus taught with love, so also should we teach. Now I am going to watch some NCIS LA, enjoy some time with my wife and kids, and go to bed and sleep soundly comfortable in the knowledge that regardless of the significance or insignificance of these blood moons because I know in the end no matter what my God wins. And thats that. How it all plays out, is of no consequence to me.

I do not plan on reading his book. Hagee is right up there with the enquirer when it comes to wild unsubstantiated conspiracy theories so I have no interest in wasting my time with his junk. With that said, historically there does seem to always have some stuff connected with them, and theres a good possibility that these mean something, but so what? why do we as christians always choose to live in fear. Why do we fear what the future holds? Why do we care what the "significance" of 4 blood moons. It seems like theres always something yelling "THE END IS COMING! BEWARE! THIS IS HAPPENING YOU ARE DOOMED!!!!" and that comes off as cookoo to the rest of the world, becuase quite frankly, it is. We serve an almighty God who works on His own timetable, not ours and its the height of arrogance to be sitting here and telling God how and when to work. We need to be focusd on two things and two things alone-one is, that yes Jesus IS coming back. We may not, in fact WE DO NOT even remotely know when, but we know He is coming. The second is We need to spread Jesus love to the world before then. We don't live in fear, we should not preach fear to the world-Jesus taught with love, so also should we teach. Now I am going to watch some NCIS LA, enjoy some time with my wife and kids, and go to bed and sleep soundly comfortable in the knowledge that regardless of the significance or insignificance of these blood moons because I know in the end no matter what my God wins. And thats that. How it all plays out, is of no consequence to me.

Amen well said.

Posted · Report post

I have moved this thread to the Controversial Issues forum due to the presentation of not only controversial theories, but also conspiracy theories.  If it continues deeper into the conspiracy theories, it will be moved again.

When I first saw the title, I honestly thought this would be about the 4 Blood Moons ... perhaps the title needs to be changed to reflect the true discussion in the thread?

Please also keep in mind that personal attacks will be removed, and if the poster continues, they will be blocked from the thread.

Please follow scripture when replying to a post.

Colossians 4:6

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

along with the ToS

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. ... (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

Posted · Report post

LOL

Well, John Hagee made his millions.  World still here.  Israel is still safe.  America isn't under water.

I kept warning people over and over and over again, God does NOT act when the world watched Heaven with a telescope.  He acts when we do NOT expect it.

So many people, saints and sinners alike, were all up in arms because of this thing.  Was I the only person on the planet cool, calm and collected?  My attitdue is "do you KNOW Him" and "are you REALLY His child" and do you "know and trust His Word"?  if you do, then come hell or high water, let the mountains be removed, but I will not be removed from Him.

In other words, hocus pocus or reality, I remain in Him and rejoice not in gifts or deeds, but that my name is written in the Lambs Book of Life, even as He commanded us to.

I have said from the beginning that Hagee was going too far with this.  Yes, we know what NASA says.  But to over publicize this and play on the fears of men - saint and sinner alike - does not move the hand of God.  I'd have prefered that he simply shut up about it so that maybe, just maybe, God would have moved another peace of the puzzle to get us off of this darn planet!  But noooo.  he had to publicize and put it all over the news and write a darn book about it!  God doesn't work when we are LOOKING for Him to move a chess peice.  he works when we SLEEP ... so that His truly redeemed stay redeemed, and the hypocrites, pretenders and haters and skeptics are taken by surprize.

TWO EMOTIONS:

1) I'm saddened becasue NASA shows that we wont have any mroe in our lifetime, which suggest that the Rapture will no occur in our lifetime (after all, the moon in blood goes on in the Tribulation period).  That could be hundreds of years from now.  I'm kinda sad about that.  I'm just so ... anxious ... to be off of this freakin planet! 

2) I'm happy that my eyes have seen it for myself.  So many people will see hellfire becuase they said things that "the moon can and will never turn into blood. The Bible is full of fairytales and symbolisms" ... but here we are seeing the possibilty with our own eyes.  So, I'm happy to see things like this.  The stunning thing is that, the whole world sees these things, knowing that God has been giving us warnings signs and prophecies and they STILL refuse to repent!  And so many "half-baked" Christains aren't even getting serious about Salvation, but remain content in their laziness and Biblical distortions.  That is the thing that amazes me the most.

Posted · Report post

But noooo.  he had to publicize and put it all over the news and write a darn book about it!

What do I have to lose by reading the book and gaining knowledge on this subject.

And so many "half-baked" Christains aren't even getting serious about Salvation, but remain content in their laziness and Biblical distortions.

So you hate that he wrote a book about it and is letting people know about the moons in which you hate that fact, yet you wonder why Christians aren't getting serious?? You're putting down a book that would help and educate christians so they can get serious. Do you see your contradiction? You're putting down the man that's feeding you knowledge. LOL

Posted · Report post

Things will happen because of what bible says, not because of what hagee says, but what bible says. Gods warnings has always been around.

Posted · Report post

actually drs81 you stand a lot to lose-if that book is a 100% farce and is leading people astray-it means you arn't learning anything and are instead being lead astray.

Im not going to say exactly what-but its been brought up that since there wont be another in "our lifetime" that means the rapture wont happen in it since the "blood moon" will continue through the tribulation. well, heres the problem with prophecy. We all get our minds set on what we think the Bible says about prophecy, when the fact us, none of us really know. There are those that are dead set that the tribulation will happen this way, or that way, or that there wont be a tribulation or rapture at all. Everyone is reading the same prophecy, yet not everyone can be right. I suspect that were all wrong. The thing about prophecy is that we often don't see it until its happening or past, and we are interpreting it according to OUR understanding.

Let me throw you an example. Lets say there is a tribulation (I personally do believe in it) its been said that the blood moon will go on through it. Well, the assumption here, is that the blood moon will be a naturally occuring one, like the ones we already experienced. Why do we assume this? because its something we know. Were relying on OUR understanding, to interpret that scripture. That blood moon in the tribulation can and very well may, be something completly miraculous, something NOT occuring in nature, something we don't know anything about. Which means the rapture could still happen at any moment. Yet here we are "losing hope" because the next "natural" blood moon wont happen for years and years. That is the danger of relying on our own feeble interpretations. Its best to simply remain ready at all times-and let it play out Gods way.

Posted · Report post

Things will happen because of what bible says, not because of what hagee says, but what bible says. Gods warnings has always been around.

I agree with you. How many times do I have to tell people that Hagee is not claiming to be a prophet. He never did claim that. People who never read his book are claiming that. Do you see the irony.

actually drs81 you stand a lot to lose-if that book is a 100% farce and is leading people astray-it means you arn't learning anything and are instead being lead astray.

Im not going to say exactly what-but its been brought up that since there wont be another in "our lifetime" that means the rapture wont happen in it since the "blood moon" will continue through the tribulation. well, heres the problem with prophecy. We all get our minds set on what we think the Bible says about prophecy, when the fact us, none of us really know. There are those that are dead set that the tribulation will happen this way, or that way, or that there wont be a tribulation or rapture at all. Everyone is reading the same prophecy, yet not everyone can be right. I suspect that were all wrong. The thing about prophecy is that we often don't see it until its happening or past, and we are interpreting it according to OUR understanding.

Let me throw you an example. Lets say there is a tribulation (I personally do believe in it) its been said that the blood moon will go on through it. Well, the assumption here, is that the blood moon will be a naturally occuring one, like the ones we already experienced. Why do we assume this? because its something we know. Were relying on OUR understanding, to interpret that scripture. That blood moon in the tribulation can and very well may, be something completly miraculous, something NOT occuring in nature, something we don't know anything about. Which means the rapture could still happen at any moment. Yet here we are "losing hope" because the next "natural" blood moon wont happen for years and years. That is the danger of relying on our own feeble interpretations. Its best to simply remain ready at all times-and let it play out Gods way.

Well said patriot and I agree with you. There's just one thing that you're missing. John Hagee never claimed to be a prophet in his book. All he did in his book was combine history, science and scripture and then slams you with facts upon facts. He never claimed that rapture will indeed happen in 2014-15. NO! What he's saying is be watchful and on alert of the world around you. You haven't read the book so you're not really fit to judge him or his book. How can you possibly lead people astray by presenting history, science from NASA mind you and scripture?? Part of the title of his book is, "something is about to change"..the title of his book isn't "the rapture is about to happen or the tribulation is about to happen". NO. He says, (something) is about to (change). He doesn't know what's going to change or when it will change more than the average christian scholar over in Israel, rather all he is saying is to be watchful! Do you understand now?

Let me throw you an example. Lets say there is a tribulation (I personally do believe in it) its been said that the blood moon will go on through it. Well, the assumption here, is that the blood moon will be a naturally occuring one, like the ones we already experienced.

But that's the thing. This tetrad isn't just any old regular tetrad with no history behind it. This specific tetrad of 2014-15 is showing a link through Jewish and Israel history. That's why it's so rare. The tetrad of 2014-15 is showing the same signs as only three tetrads in 522 years! All four tetrads of 1493-94, 1949-50, 1967-68 and 2014-15 all show similar signs. All four have fallen on two major Jewish holidays, Passover and The Feast of Tabernacles and all three have a total solar eclipse thrown in. This has only happened three times in 522 years. And each time this has occurred, something has happened to the Jewish people and Israel.

1493, the Jews were persecuted and expelled from Spain. God then caused Christopher Columbus to discover "the new world", which would eventually become America, a refuge to the Jewish people and all who were oppressed by tyrants and religious dictators around the world, 1948 Israel became a nation and 1967 Jerusalem was reunited with the Jewish people for the first time in nearly 1,900 years. Do you now see the bigger picture? - DRS81

..and just to add to that.....

From the book, Four Blood Moons by John Hagee

- The occurrence of a lunar eclipse is common

- The occurrence of a total lunar eclipse is less common

- The occurrence of a Tetrad or four consecutive Blood Moons (total lunar eclipses) is rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse within its series is very rare

- A Tetrad with a total solar eclipse that is significant to Israel's history and the Jewish Feasts is very, very rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse historically significant to Israel and Jewish Feasts that includes a Shemittah year within its series is very, very, very rare

- But a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse, historically significant to Israel and falling on the Jewish Feasts with a Shemittah year that corresponds with the Feast of Trumpets (the Jewish New Year) within its series is astronomically rare!

Posted · Report post

I never said he claimed to be a prophet, so please don't put words in my mouth. In the sense of the OT definition of prophet, I don't even believe they exist anymore. He still speaks about prophecy though, and as has been brought forth by several posters-is way off base on a lot of his stuff. Even if he doesn't claim to be a prophet that doesn't make him anymore right or wrong, what he says defines that-and what he says is way off base on a lot of things. He doesn't have to be a prophet to be wrong-and quite frankly, like I stated earlier, I could care less-its not something that I need to worry about. All this is is one mans opinion-and all it really does is stir up fear when theres no need for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0