christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alien Deception

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

reconsiled18602

reconsiled18602
  • 2 posts

Ok. stay with me for a while. I've always been very interested in the alien phenomenon. I grew up as a christian lost my faith threw my teens and recently became a born again christian .However the whole time my view on alien life hasn't changed much . Basically I believe that aliens are fallen angels and demonic entities . Over years of doing research i found that we still have no prove to life on other planets and these so called aliens don"t make much sense in there actions. It wouldn't make sense that aliens would put the time and energy to travel millions of light years through the galaxy to study humans. they never make themselves present among us and never introduce themselves to the public. The most alarming thing i found are that UFO's don't fit as material objects. they have been seen as orbs of light, snakelike objects, and can split into multiple objects and come back into the form of one. Heck even when i was agnostic and based my beliefs on science it never made sense. its simply against the laws of physics for something to make a right angle turn at 16,000 mph !!!!. What really alarms me is all the abduction stories i studied. None of them simply make sense. the aliens tell people they come from other stars and have come to study humans, however they never come to make themselves known. all of the abuctees have described being abused by these beings. things like being impregnated, raped, operated on with no pain medication,implanted with microchips and even had there children stolen from the womb. Pretty crazy right ?. 

As i study the bible more the puzzle pieces seem to go together. aliens make a perfect fit with the description of demons . all there activity is demonic and i really see alot of symbolism in the things they do. implanting people with rfid chips(mark of the beast) , Impregnations( fallen angels breeding with human women and creating nephilim as described in Genesis 6: 1-4 , aliens always deny christ and telll abductees that they are our creators. I even have studied interviews and testimonies of Ex Satanist and luciferians and they themselves admit that aliens are demonic spirits in disguise. I cant exaclty remember the name but i recall one man who was a born again christian who used to be a satanic high priest. he told how him and his fellow occultist would conduct a "conjuring" in fields at night these demonic spirits would show up as orbs in they sky. 

Anyway, i believe this is the great deception . i Believe that satan is using these beings to create the nephilim as described, as well as to decieve us into feeling that there is no god . as crazy as it sounds Satan is called the father of lies after all, and in every story iv'e come across people have said that aliens have lied to them and done horrible things to them. On the other hand if you look at the media today the lie is clearly working on people. usually those without faith always believe in aliens or life on other planets. You can turn on history channel on any given day and you will see a show about aliens.  

So what do you think . Please tell me im not some crazy conspiracy nut and that other Christians are seeing this go on, or at least open to the idea.   

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts

I too believe that belief in aliens is a Satanic deception. You could well be right, they may be fallen angels but I don't know for certain. You're not alone here. Ignore anything about aliens and trust only in Jesus Christ.

Welcome to Worthy, by the way.

LadyC

LadyC

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,655 posts

i don't believe in aliens, period.

i believe in the supernatural realm, and that people sometimes see things in the supernatural realm that they can not explain or make sense of... things they can not identify. hence the terms alien and UFO. 

i also believe that people see glimpses of goings-on in the supernatural realm that are both of God and of satan. these "aliens" could be either one. or both. i suppose if i was standing face to face with one, i'd demand in the name of Jesus that it identify itself.

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

I believe the same, they're fallen angels. Welcome...

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,301 posts

So what do you think . Please tell me im not some crazy conspiracy nut and that other Christians are seeing this go on, or at least open to the idea.   

Well, I can't know if you are some kind of conspiracy nut......    but there is at least one other Christian that is seeing things of this nature going on.

We know that sometime in the not to distant future Satan and his band of nerdowells are going to be kicked out of the upper dimensions (heaven) and confined to this world....    they really do need a cover story for their arrival....

So to tell us that they came here way back when and actually did genetic engineering to make the first humans will fit right into what appears to be reality.....    especially that most of us have some distant Nephilim DNA which will be a proof that they caused mankind thousands of years ago.   And the people who are not in the Book of Life will swallow it hook line and sinker..

They should come after the next big war and show to be the saving super beings to protect us from ourselves.....

Who can make war with them....

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Welcome to Worthy resonsiled.I too feel that aliens are a deception.We don't know how Satan will use them in the future.Maybe to explain why so many people have left the earth after the rapture  :noidea:

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Welcome to Worthy.  I think they are fallen angels/demonic also. 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts
Welcome yo Worthy!

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Hello Reconsiled, and welcome to Worthy.

The Bible give examples that satan and his fallen angels, probably are acting as space aliens.

Paul warns women: For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.  I Corinthians 11:10  Many saints including myself see this as a warning from the situation you have mention in  Genesis 6:1-4.

4)  For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness to be reserved unto judgment;

5)  And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.

II Peter 2:4-5

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of  the great day.

Jude 6

Yes I see the events of Genesis 6, being fallen angels coming to intermingle with human seed.

I have often notice that the alien beings that most UFO followers, say are trying to connect to us humans, call themselves Ashtar Command.  I find it very interesting to read the following verse:

And they forsook the LORD, and served baal and ashtaroth.

Judges 2:13 (also mention in Judges 10:6).  It amazes me how close the name ashtar is to ashtaroth.

Many see Daniel giving a prophecy stating how these aliens/demons would try to mixed into the human race:

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Daniel 2:43

But most importantly as Oakwood stated ignored everything about the aliens, and just trust and seek Jesus.

Follow the Great Apostle Paul example:

8)   Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.

9)   And be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness  which is of God by faith:

10) That I may know Him, and the power of His Resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death.

11) If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

Philippians 3:8-11

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Shalom, PrairWarur

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network