christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello My Friends

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Wanderer

Wanderer
  • Nonbeliever
  • 35 posts

Hello my friends,

I am a Muslim man from Saudi Arabia, I am here simply to seek the truth, I want to Worship GOD ( ALLAH ) the true way GOD want to be Worshiped, and if the christianity is the truth, then that what I am looking for, as simple as that. haha this is how I ended up here.

so I ask ALLAH to show me the truth.

Regards my friends

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,711 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me.

John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes on Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God. 

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,637 posts

Hello my friends,

I am a Muslim man from Saudi Arabia, I am here simply to seek the truth, I want to Worship GOD ( ALLAH ) the true way GOD want to be Worshiped, and if the christianity is the truth, then that what I am looking for, as simple as that. haha this is how I ended up here.

so I ask ALLAH to show me the truth.

Regards my friends

Welcome to Worthy.

Worthy is a Christian Ministry site and as such, while we are here to minister to anyone who may wish to become a member, be they atheist, Muslim or Buddhist, we only acknowledge the God of our bible and His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, and our helper the Holy Spirit, as the true Way, Truth and Light.

I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty opens your eyes to the truth that you say you seek.

In the Name of Jesus, be blessed. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,027 posts

Welcome Beloved

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,624 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Tough the word Allah is Arabic  for God, to use that name will only entice negative responses from those who do not agree with the simple dictionaries definition, but add onto the name the history of the Islamic belief system.  My advise is to just use the term God.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
Welcome to Worthy! The best way to learn about God is to read the Holy Bible! If you truly are seeking then I pray that God will help you.

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
Welcome and may my God Jesus Christ change your life forever. My prayers are with you and your friends and family for your salvation!

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Hello Wanderer, and welcome to Worthy, may God richly bless you here though Jesus Christ.

Harmone

Harmone
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Welcome.

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Welcome to worthy!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,027 posts

Welcome~!

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Peace to you and God bless,

PrairWarur

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 156 posts

Maybe some testimonies on this site will help.

And i seen an interesting video on youtube titled "dedicated muslim becomes christian"

there are other powerful testimonies on there as well

gamnot

gamnot

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Welcome to worthy.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network