christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from a sinner

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

99ls1ta

99ls1ta
  • 2 posts

Hello all,  Just wanted to say hi and hope you will accept a troubled young sinner to your forum.  I know I need help and am trying to live my life better just having lots of difficulties. 

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Hello and welcome. Many of us will do our best to lead you on the right path during your journey to seek answers...

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy. Will be praying for you.

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

These two passages of scripture came to mind, when I read your post... I hope you find them both assuring, as well as encouraging. Our Lord and Saviour Messiah, accepts us just as we are, when we come to Him. We also do same, for all who come here.

God bless you!

David/BeauJangles 

I went to find myself, if you see me keep my there till I get back.

Romans 5: 8-9 But God commandeth His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 

Ephesians 1: 6-7 To the praise of the glory His grace, which He hath made us accepted in the Beloved; In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.

Edited by BeauJangles, 21 April 2014 - 02:48 AM.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,421 posts

Welcome  991lsta in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! :heart:

We are so happy you have joined our family here at Worthy.

Worthy is full of people that have had many mistakes in our lives.  The good news is we have found forgiveness and redemption in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Now for the really good news it's for everyone who seeks it out with their whole heart.  Praise God.  He is a God who loves us with everything in Him and believe me that is more love then we can even begin to comprehend.  It is an unconditional love, a love that has no strings attached.  We can go to  Him anytime and  know that His forgiveness is total and complete.  

We also have a chat room where you can come in and have some fun and fellowship.

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel/ Faith Ann

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,501 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Harmone

Harmone
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Welcome. The Lord will always forgive us if we repent.

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Hello 99Is1ta, and welcome to Worthy.   Everybody here is a sinner, but we have been given the gift of God, which we have found in Jesus Christ:

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life though Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23

And because we have accepted this gift, we are made righteous in Him. Speaking of Jesus Christ Paul stated:

For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

II Corinthians 5:21

Let me give you my definition of Saints.

Sinner

Accepting

Immanuel (a name for Jesus Christ)

New

Testament

Sacrifice

All a Saint is, is someone who confesses with their mouth and believe in their heart that God raise the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead; Romans 10:9-10.   Just the fact that you know you are a sinner is the first step in coming to God.  When someone first told me I was a sinner I hated them and their church for it, it really took God awhile to open up my heart so I could see how sinful I really am.  But during that time I did persecuted God's people, I say this to my shame; but to the Glory of God because He was merciful and gracious to show me in His time my need for Christ Jesus.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Welcome to worthy!! The blood of Jesus Christ: is bigger than our sins,all we need to do is to confess and forsake.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,776 posts

Welcome~!

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network