Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why You Can’t Debate Creationists?

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

By Karl W. Giberson

The Daily Beast

"Debating anti-evolutionists is something of a fool’s errand, which makes me something of a fool, especially if you read the reviews of my recent debate with America’s leading intelligent design 'theorist' ...

"I went on to argue that the explanatory deficiencies of ID are overwhelming, extending far beyond bad and sinister design. ID, in fact, has no 'theory' despite its proponents’ claim to the contrary and their propensity to call themselves 'theorists'" ...

http://news.yahoo.com/why-t-debate-creationists-094500540--politics.html

The proverbial "pot calling the kettle black" since evolutionists call their hypothesis "theories" despite the fact they and Darwin remain unproven.

Posted · Report post

:thumbsup:

The Kiss Of Pride

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

Often Seems To Lead

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. Hebrews 3:12]

To The Death Of Reason

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0