christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

who believes that all their sins are forgiven

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

rosemary

rosemary
  • Members
  • 6 posts

do you believe that all your sins are forgiven as I do, talking to fellow believers there are those who have doubts and feel that they have to constantly repent minute by minute second by second or their salvations at risk.

The Bible says in

John 3:16.'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that who so ever believes in Him would not perish, but have ever lasting life'.  

we are redeemed from the curse of the law by His death on the cross, the blood covers all my sins and so they are forgiven Christ Jesus is the lifter of my head,  My encouragement to anyone who reads this to be certain that Christ has died Christ has risen Christ will come again yes Christ is coming back for all His children Happy Easter XXX :biggrin2:    

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,731 posts

Blessings rosemary!!!

Welcome to Worthy......................All Praise & Glory to God! When we placed all of our sins under the Blood of Christ we are made spotless,sinless,without stain or wrinkle or blemish...............Holy & Worthy to stand before the Throne of Grace,Jesus bore the sins of all in his sinless body & made that new & living WAY He consecrated for us to pass through the veil(His Flesh)into the Holy of Holies....ONCE for all,past ,present & future sins.He was crucified ONCE.....it is good to repent of any iniquities or transgressions when we are convicted by the Holy Spirit but we are forgiven ,to think one is not forgiven is to doubt Christs finished work on the cross

I do not believe anyone should take Salvation for granted but when we are indwelled with the Holy Spirit we start to walk in spirit & in truth and no longer yield to the flesh as we begin to renew our minds...................we are new creatures in Christ ,as we decrease & submit to Christ as Lord of our lives then Jesus increases in us,,,,,,,,,,,,having the heart & mind of Christ makes it difficult to sin,we are slaves to Christ not to sin

I think your acquaintances are in bondage of sin condemnation,.the enemy is at work trying to convince them that they are not forgiven..............they must understand that when Jesus has us in his Hand ,,,,,,,,,no one can pluck us out ....Oh but for the Grace of God!!!!!Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,583 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A very Worthy welcome to you!  Praise God my sin is forgiven!  Not only forgiven, but God has said He will remember my sin no more, amen!

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Welcome to Worthy rosemary :mgcheerful:

The word "forgive" mean to wipe the slate clean.When we wrong someone,we seek their forgiveness for the relationship to be restored.God is loving and merciful-eager to forgive us of our sins 2 Peter 3:9.

Forgiveness of our sins is available if we place our faith in Jesus Christ as our Savior Ephesians 1:7.Jesus paid our debt for us,so we can be forgiven.All you have to do is ask God to forgive you through Jesus Christ John 3:16.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,631 posts

Welcome~!

Ovedya

Ovedya

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,630 posts

Welcome.

As a human being I believe that not a single one of my sins are forgiven. However, as a believer in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, I have faith in the document that has sealed the deal, that my sins are forgiven.

However, one must understand the distinction between sin and sins. Sin is the indwelling nature of all human beings born into Adam, and sins are the manifestations of the disobedience inherent to that nature. While God has forgiven our sins through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, we still have the indwelling nature that needs to be deal with. The only way that God can deal with that nature is by infusing his very life and nature into us, and changing us through a metabolic process called sanctification.  Sanctification requires as the primary component, faith.  This is the continual process of a Christian.

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
Welcome. All my sins are forgiven daily. Thank you Jesus!

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
Welcome.

It's either all or none.

No one can enter the kingdom of God with the wages (consequences) of sin needing to be paid. If God only forgives some of the sins, and thus some are still in our file (so to speak) we would not be admitted.

The BLOOD OF CHRIST washes away all sin, thanks be to God!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,044 posts

I do.....

gamnot

gamnot

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Welcome to Worthy RoseMary.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,044 posts
Hi, rosemary, I believe that Jesus exchanged our sinfulness for His purity at the cross. The blood of Jesus continually cleanses us from all sin as we walk in the light and continue in fellowship with both God and our brothers and sisters in Christ. There are so many imperfections that we are unaware of even after many years of serving Him, let alone as new believers. It is those sins that the Blood of Christ continually cleanses us from.
While our old nature was crucified at the cross in exchange for Jesus' righteousness, it is up to us allow our minds to be transformed and renewed by God's Word. If we sin knowingly, the door is always open to us to continue to confess our sins to God and sometimes to one another. God is faithful and just to forgive us but also to purge us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:7,9
I believe that when we are saved, we are sealed by the Holy Spirit as God's own posession. Known sins temporarily interrupt and cloud our fellowship but the Holy Spirit miserables conviction won't let us get away with such stuff. That is why David cried out, Blessed is the man whose transgressions are forgiven! after he repented. The joy of his relationship with God had returned.
It is only those who might continually harden their hearts to the Holy Spirit till they renounce God, and who even blaspheme the Holy Spirit till their death, that might lose salvation. But Jesus said that He kept all that the Father had given Him, except for Judas, and I believe Jesus is and still does the same.
Willa

1x1is1

1x1is1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Welcome Rosemary to Worthy.........yes I believe that all my sins are forgiven, and just the same as Kwikphilly said.....we need to address our transgressions as they are revealed to us by the Holy Spirit.  I always fall back on my signature......

The Christian Bar of Soap.....1John 1:9     If we confess our sins, he is Faithfull and just to forgive us of our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Hello Rosemary, and welcome to Worthy.

Yes all my sins are forgiven in Christ Jesus.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,601 posts
Welcome to Worthy!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network