christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi! Just joined!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

valv3h

valv3h
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Hey guys. I've joined this forum to have fellowship with you and share my experiences and questions in our Church.

I was baptized by water/ holy spirit on 2008 and ever since been a member of our Worship Band as the lead guitarist and over-all leader of the team. Hoping to know you guys more better.  :biggrin2: 

Cheers and God Bless!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Blessings valv!

So glad you have joined the Family,all the Glory be to God! Welcome to Worthy! We also have a chat room you may be interested in visiting,someone is always there 24/7              Stop in to say "hi" & introduce yourself,hope you love it here at worthy as much as I do!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Welcome~!

valv3h

valv3h
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Thank you very much bro & sis! Looking forward to meet the other active  and senior members here  :grin:

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Welcome valv3h, to Worthy~! I saw you come in briefly, to the chat room and noticed the Fender guitar... Sure caught my notice! Wanted to welcome you, but I was having lagging problems at that time. Hope to see you again, we need more musicians! Any way, God bless you and come on back, when you get the chance...

David/BeauJangles

valv3h

valv3h
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Welcome valv3h, to Worthy~! I saw you come in briefly, to the chat room and noticed the Fender guitar... Sure caught my notice! Wanted to welcome you, but I was having lagging problems at that time. Hope to see you again, we need more musicians! Any way, God bless you and come on back, when you get the chance...

David/BeauJangles

Hey bro BeauJangles. Yeah I tried to join in the fun in Chat Room but I was getting blank room, probably due to office security. I will go check it out when I'm back home.

Yes, I hope we do have some Guitar related musician's corner here. and the Avatar is not mine but I sure am planning to have an excuse to have that someday. I have a Fender American Standard myself   :grin:

Rock and God Bless to you as well! 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Blessings again valv

Did you just change your avatar?
I don't know why I did not notice the gorgeous guitar earlier?Love that color,do you play in a band outside of church?God Blezss you,have a wonderful day in the Lord,Praise Him & give Him Glory in all we do!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Hey, welcome to worthy

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,695 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

valv3h

valv3h
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Blessings again valv

Did you just change your avatar?
I don't know why I did not notice the gorgeous guitar earlier?Love that color,do you play in a band outside of church?God Blezss you,have a wonderful day in the Lord,Praise Him & give Him Glory in all we do!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Ah yes sis kwik,my initial Avatar was a silly face which I think is inappropriate...  :grin: 

No, I don't play outside the Church... well. I used to when I was still not a believer of Christ. Now, I j gig now every Sunday in our evening service! Indeed it's very good to be used by HIS GLORY to rock out!

valv3h

valv3h
  • Members
  • 8 posts

And thanks for the rest for the warm welcome! Yey... 5th post. Now I can join in the 'real thread'!  :cool2:

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Peace to you and God bless you much!

Rock on,

PrairWarur

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Hello and welcome to Worthy.

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy Valv3h!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

tmeyersjr13

tmeyersjr13
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Welcome!!   I see that you are making a joyful noise for the Lord!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network