• Latest Posts

• I always enjoy old posters and billboards because you can almost see the mindset behind them.
    • Perhaps, but not to all. I have my  framed copy of the Pensacola News front page  within five feet of me right now; titled "War Ends Japs Surrender Accepted By Allied Heads." I grew up with it in the house, that and images of corsairs, my father having been a fighter pilot instructor during WWII and myself a war baby tossed around by Naval Aviation cadets as I wore my leather helmet and aviation goggles. Fast forward the generations, go to a military airshow today, look at who is there today, go see  what some of our USA youth are into today  in the CAP. Some, if not many  do know, some are led to know evidently.    
    • Much easier to just quietly die in my sleep.
    • ***ALL  MY  WORDS  ARE  IN  RIGHTEOUSNESS***    PROVERBS 5:7   HEAR  ME  now therefore 0 you children and ---depart not from the words of  MY  mouth--- PROVERBS 19:27  cease  MY  son to  --HEAR  the instruction that causeth to err--from the words of knowledge--   JOHN 7:17  --IF  ANY  MAN--  will do  HIS  will he shall know of the doctrine whether it be of  GOD  or whether I speak of myself  --7:18-- HE  THAT  SPEAKETH  OF  HIMSELF  SEEKETH  HIS  OWN  GLORY --  but he that seeketh  HIS  glory that sent him the same is true  --and  NO  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS  is in him--   ROMANS 6:13  neither yield you your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin --but yield yourselves unto  GOD -- as those that  --  are alive from the dead-- and your members as instruments of righteousness unto  GOD   JEREMIAH 7:24  but they hearkened not nor inclined their ear but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart and went backward and not forward    PROVERBS 25:14  whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain PROVERBS 1:16  for their feet run to evil and make haste to shed blood  PSALM 119:59  I thought on my ways and turned my feet unto thy testimonies PSALM 119:38  thy testimonies that thou hast commanded --are righteous and very faithful--   EZEKIEL 3:18  when I say unto the wicked thou shalt surely die and thou givest him not warning nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way to save his life the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity --but his blood will I require at thine hand  EZEKIEL3:20  --AGAIN--  when a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness and commit iniquity and I lay a stumblingblock before him --HE  SHALL  DIE-- because thou hast not given him warning he shall die in his sin and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered  --but his blood will I require at thine hand--   ACTS 20:26  wherefore I take you to record this day that I am pure from the --blood of all men-- --20:27--  for I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of  GOD   PSALM 94:8  understand you brutish among the people and you fools --when will you be wise-- PROVERBS 10:8  THE  WISE  IN  HEART  WILL  RECEIVE  COMMANDMENTS  BUT  A  PRATING  FOOL  SHALL  FALL DANIEL 12:3  --and they that be wise--  shall shine as the brightness of the firmament  ---and they that turn many unto righteousness--- as the stars forever and ever                   ********************************                 LUKE 4:4   AND  JESUS  answered him saying  it is written that man shall not live by bread alone but by --EVERY  WORD-- of  GOD                     ********************************   ROMANS 10:13  for whosoever shall call upon the name of  THE  LORD  shall be saved  2 TIMOTHY 2:19  nevertheless the foundation of  GOD  standeth sure having this seal  --THE  LORD  KNOWETH  THEM  THAT  ARE  HIS--and let every one  --THAT  NAMETH-- the name of  --CHRIST--  DEPART FROM INIQUITY  ACTS 3:26   unto you first  GOD  having raised up  HIS  SON  JESUS  --sent  him--  to bless you  --in turning away everyone of you from his iniquities   LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST
    • Interesting concluding statement of conditions. Perhaps one of God's mercy even in the harshest of times and situations; as the master of the fields is to leave the corners for the gleaners perhaps so does God the master of all things and all matters. 'Course as I have loved to say when people get to worrying some and expressing a sense of impending loss; "It's all going to burn".  And then  there will be a new Heaven and a New Earth. Be fun to be on the shuttle bus  to there eh?
  • Who's Online

260 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. BrotherDavid
      BrotherDavid
      73 years old
    2. buddybearr
      buddybearr
      Not Telling
    3. laschai
      laschai
      25 years old