Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey there!

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and to start off, I would like to share some simple things about myself.

1. I am a Christian. (Pretty much obvious, I guess)

2. I come from a church in Singapore. (One of the country with the smallest amount of land in the world.)

3. I am a boy, and a teenager.

4. I can get emotional at times, which is one of my greatest weaknesses. (I don't cry though, I just get "feels" all the time.)

5. I am an avid gamer, but do pretty well in my studies.

So that's about it :)

Hope my time here would be great, hoping to learn more about God and His Word.

-Zeno

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy. 

Posted · Report post

God bless you @ zenowave! And welcome to worthy! God doesn't make a mistake,this site is a blessing and a special gift from God to us,as it is written every good and perfect gift comes from above,all that you need to know and learn about God is pretty much available here,The Almighty has position people that will help your faith and spiritual growth,and empnwer you to draw near to Him.feel free to fellowship with us,problem share is half solve."Jesus Is Lord"

Posted · Report post

Blessings ZenoWave,

Welcome to Worthy......I am glad you are here and your time here will be GREAT ,Glory to God!!!!Praise Jesus!

With lover-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

ZenoWave, welcome to Worthy. It's great to have you with us! I find it encouraging and inspiring to see our young men and women in Christ, with such dedication and zeal for the Lord. This ministry has something for young and old, with believers from all over the world... It's so good to know, the youth of today still have a heart for their Saviour.

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles  

Posted · Report post

Hi, zeno, and we are happy to have you join us.

Blessings,

Willa

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the Worthy family!!

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the warm welcome, look forward to being around this wonderful forum.  :biggrin2:

Posted · Report post

Hello Zeno, and welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Gud day to all my predecessors of worthy, am very new here,and I will be happy to introduce Myself to all My seniors and family in christ that I met here my name is Adebayo but people call me Bay,and am from west african country,precisely nigeria.I will be very happy if you all take me inn, as family to share the work of God 2gether and to help my faith.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy Bay!

Posted · Report post

Welcome Bay, to Worthy! We have many from the many members from various nations on the great continent of Africa. I hope you feel at home here. It appears you have just a few more posts and your membership is official. That will give you access to the majority of Worthy Forums. I became a member not long after the new year and it has been a blessing, more than I could possibly hope for.

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles 

Posted · Report post

-Zeno

Hi, Zeno, and welcome to Worthy!  :mgbowtie:

Posted · Report post

Gud day to all my predecessors of worthy, am very new here,and I will be happy to introduce Myself to all My seniors and family in christ that I met here my name is Adebayo but people call me Bay,and am from west african country,precisely nigeria.I will be very happy if you all take me inn, as family to share the work of God 2gether and to help my faith.

~

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

Welcome! Hope you guys love Worthy as much as I do!

Posted · Report post

Welcome!

I am also new here.

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and to start off, I would like to share some simple things about myself.

1. I am a Christian. (Pretty much obvious, I guess)

2. I come from a church in Singapore. (One of the country with the smallest amount of land in the world.)

3. I am a boy, and a teenager.

4. I can get emotional at times, which is one of my greatest weaknesses. (I don't cry though, I just get "feels" all the time.)

5. I am an avid gamer, but do pretty well in my studies.

-Zeno

welcome to worthy

Posted · Report post

Welcome

Posted · Report post

Hi, I am also new to the site. Is anyone even on here tonight?

Posted · Report post

Hi, I am also new to the site. Is anyone even on here tonight?

Welcome to Worthy! Because of the many time zones members operate in, sometimes things a quiet and sometimes they are hectic. There are usually people in chat, have you tried to log into it yet?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi, melmer and welcome to Worthy! The chat room is open 24/7. How many people that could be online at any given moment does depend on a lot of factors. We do have what I'd call: peak-hours and sometimes it can be a little slow... It varies. Sometimes when there are only a few logged-in, it is the best opportunity to meet someone and become very dear friends. Some prefer to keep their anonymity, as needed. Others are more open about themselves. I've had a few embarrassing situations of chatting with someone for hours perhaps, and made a gender mistake! LOL Most are pretty understanding about that, thank God. It took some time (several months) to find a ministry like Worthy. There are so many date or romance oriented sites out there, who are only too happy to take your time and money. Worthy does neither... For that, I praise God! I only wanted some Christian fellowship and have the opportunity, to share mutual faith in Christ Jesus, the Messiah God. And I thank Him daily, I found all that and more at Worthy. So will you. Welcome.

God bless you, 

David/BeauJangles

Hi, I am also new to this site. Is there anyone even on here tonight?

Edited by BeauJangles

Posted · Report post

Blessings melmer!

Welcome to Worthy..................you will usually see me in those wee hours but my normal routine has been off a little,which is a good thing....that means i have been getting some sleep-lol!!!!Glory to God

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy melmer 

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.