christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey there!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

ZenoWave

ZenoWave
  • 2 posts

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and to start off, I would like to share some simple things about myself.

1. I am a Christian. (Pretty much obvious, I guess)

2. I come from a church in Singapore. (One of the country with the smallest amount of land in the world.)

3. I am a boy, and a teenager.

4. I can get emotional at times, which is one of my greatest weaknesses. (I don't cry though, I just get "feels" all the time.)

5. I am an avid gamer, but do pretty well in my studies.

So that's about it :)

Hope my time here would be great, hoping to learn more about God and His Word.

-Zeno

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,030 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
God bless you @ zenowave! And welcome to worthy! God doesn't make a mistake,this site is a blessing and a special gift from God to us,as it is written every good and perfect gift comes from above,all that you need to know and learn about God is pretty much available here,The Almighty has position people that will help your faith and spiritual growth,and empnwer you to draw near to Him.feel free to fellowship with us,problem share is half solve."Jesus Is Lord"

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Blessings ZenoWave,

Welcome to Worthy......I am glad you are here and your time here will be GREAT ,Glory to God!!!!Praise Jesus!

With lover-in Christ,Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,073 posts

Welcome~!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts

ZenoWave, welcome to Worthy. It's great to have you with us! I find it encouraging and inspiring to see our young men and women in Christ, with such dedication and zeal for the Lord. This ministry has something for young and old, with believers from all over the world... It's so good to know, the youth of today still have a heart for their Saviour.

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles  

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
Hi, zeno, and we are happy to have you join us.
Blessings,
Willa

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
Welcome to the Worthy family!!

ZenoWave

ZenoWave
  • 2 posts

Thanks for the warm welcome, look forward to being around this wonderful forum.  :biggrin2:

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Hello Zeno, and welcome to Worthy.

Bayforchrist

Bayforchrist
  • 2 posts
Gud day to all my predecessors of worthy, am very new here,and I will be happy to introduce Myself to all My seniors and family in christ that I met here my name is Adebayo but people call me Bay,and am from west african country,precisely nigeria.I will be very happy if you all take me inn, as family to share the work of God 2gether and to help my faith.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,194 posts

Welcome to Worthy Bay!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts

Welcome Bay, to Worthy! We have many from the many members from various nations on the great continent of Africa. I hope you feel at home here. It appears you have just a few more posts and your membership is official. That will give you access to the majority of Worthy Forums. I became a member not long after the new year and it has been a blessing, more than I could possibly hope for.

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles 

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,548 posts

-Zeno

Hi, Zeno, and welcome to Worthy!  :mgbowtie:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,073 posts

Gud day to all my predecessors of worthy, am very new here,and I will be happy to introduce Myself to all My seniors and family in christ that I met here my name is Adebayo but people call me Bay,and am from west african country,precisely nigeria.I will be very happy if you all take me inn, as family to share the work of God 2gether and to help my faith.

~

Welcome~!

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
Welcome! Hope you guys love Worthy as much as I do!

nizamgph

nizamgph
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Welcome!

I am also new here.

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and to start off, I would like to share some simple things about myself.

1. I am a Christian. (Pretty much obvious, I guess)

2. I come from a church in Singapore. (One of the country with the smallest amount of land in the world.)

3. I am a boy, and a teenager.

4. I can get emotional at times, which is one of my greatest weaknesses. (I don't cry though, I just get "feels" all the time.)

5. I am an avid gamer, but do pretty well in my studies.

-Zeno

welcome to worthy

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Welcome

melmer

melmer
  • 1 posts

Hi, I am also new to the site. Is anyone even on here tonight?

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network