christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello Everyone! Kids app programmer joining the forum

* * * * * 1 votes app ipad iphone new coloring

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

daniloslv

daniloslv
  • 2 posts

Hello Everyone!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Danilo, Im a programmer and for the last year I have been working on a Bible app for kids.

I joined this forum looking for interacting with parents from all over the world and discussing ideas about how to bring the Word of God to children in this new technology era.

I also would really love to know any opinions about my work. What do you like, what you don't like, what could be improved. I really would like to build something that could be helpful for both parents and children.

You can find my app on the app store at the link: Link removed

The app is called: Kids Bible Coloring Book

The app is for iPad only at the moment, but Im working on a new version compatible with iPhones.

Would love to hear anything from you!

Thanks,

Danilo

Edited by Fez, 29 April 2014 - 03:04 PM.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Welcome to Worthy.Are you joining Worthy for a research project?

daniloslv

daniloslv
  • 2 posts

Hello bopeep1909. Thanks for your welcome!

I joined worthy to meet people and learn from my fellow christians. Already met some very nice people at the chat room like Bethany and Omegaman. But besides that, technology, kids and Bible learning are topics that I'm very interested in discussing and learning. Please let me know if thats off topic!

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,281 posts

Hello Everyone!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Danilo, Im a programmer and for the last year I have been working on a Bible app for kids.

I joined this forum looking for interacting with parents from all over the world and discussing ideas about how to bring the Word of God to children in this new technology era.

I also would really love to know any opinions about my work. What do you like, what you don't like, what could be improved. I really would like to build something that could be helpful for both parents and children.

You can find my app on the app store at the link: Link removed

The app is called: Kids Bible Coloring Book

The app is for iPad only at the moment, but Im working on a new version compatible with iPhones.

Would love to hear anything from you!

Thanks,

Danilo

Welcome to Worthy! 

Worthy is a Ministry site, and is very different from some Christian message boards. as such we do not allow solicitation or promotion of personal external sites. If you were to allow this, the core function of being a Ministry would be detracted from.

Once again welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,312 posts

Welcome~!

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Hello Danilo, and welcome to Worthy.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network