Chatterbox, I just check out a video by a group calling themselves nalt (not all like that). They state that Paul did not mean to condemn homosexuality, but ignored what he wrote, for they stated he was only talking about cases of rape or men with boys.
26) For this cause God gave them up to vile affections. For even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature;
27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one towards another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
In this passage Paul is speaking of adults working with adults that which is unseemly. No mention of rape or children.
As for the Christian having a hatred for homosexuality more than any other sin will Paul commanded a man be killed for committing incents, see I Corinthians 5:1-5, but he also after the man repented and was inflicted of the Church told them to forgive him. II Corinthians 2:5-11.
9) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
I Corinthians 6:9-11
The video I saw by nalt, try to say that liers where mention in these vile sins. But all these sins are great again God, not only because He abhors them but because a man or woman practicing adultery is causing harm to his/her own family. Just as these other sins also hurt those close to us.
2) For men will be lovers, of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
II Timothy 3:2-3
Without natural affection does cover homosexuality, but also includes other gross sins again God. Sins which fallen angels in the time Enoch revealed to mankind.
The most troubling of all this video I saw was two false teachers stating that Jesus broke one of the ten commandments. For they stated Christ broke the Sabbath. But Jesus tell us He is Lord of Sabbath, Matthew 12:8; Mark 2:28; Luke 6:5. When Jesus stated that He was Lord of the Sabbath He was telling us we find our True Rest in HIs Finished work.
28) Come unto Me all ye that labour, and are heavy laden, and I will give you REST.
29) Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me, for I Am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find REST unto your souls.
30) For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.
9) There remaineth therefore a REST to the people of God.
10) For he that is entered into His REST, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from His.
Hebrews 4:9-10 see Genesis 2:3
We know that the Sabbath day was a foreshadowing of the True Sabbath in the person of Jesus Christ:
16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the SABBATH DAYS;
17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
And as for the lie that Christian don't obey the Ten Commandments (with the exception that in Christ Jesus we find our Rest), for nalt stated love overrides the 10 Commandments, will Paul stated:
8) Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9) For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love neighbor as thyself.
10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour, therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Paul basically is trying to tell us the New Covenant has no ritual laws by which we must be cleaned for we are cleansed by the Blood of Christ. But because the Holy Spirit now indwells us we are still responsible for God's Moral law and by the Spirit Power we are finally capable of fulfilling them, Romans 5:5; Ephesians 2:10; I Peter 1:22. But when we fell we just confess them and we are forgiven, I John 1:9.