christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

new to forum

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

LOVEY777

LOVEY777
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hi everyone....my name is Shane Love, I live in Australia......this is all new to me talking to other Christians over the web....I handed my life over when I was 21 but over the last 7 years I have been walking away from God & have came to place where I just can not struggle any more....I have joined the forum to share my testimony & here others tell theirs....plus be able to talk to others about their faith...cheers Shane....

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,011 posts

Welcome~!

LOVEY777

LOVEY777
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Thankyou

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts
Welcome to Worthy! I would imagine a life without God is empty - like missing the arms of one you love surrounding you.

manners75

manners75
  • Members
  • 12 posts
Hello Shane
I to am new to worthy and was like you could no longer ignore the call of God, Jesus and the holy spirit. Would love to know how you finally excepted God into your life, I love hearing people's testimonies of how God came into their lives. Bless you. Rob

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Blessings Shane...

Welcome to Worthy..................so glad you are here & that you followed the Shepherds footsteps that brought you here,praise & glory to God!You are in the right place,just keep listening to that still,small voice................it will be okay,you are loved

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Hi Shane, welcome to worthy

LOVEY777

LOVEY777
  • Members
  • 12 posts

thankyou.... kind regards Shane....

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

LOVEY777

LOVEY777
  • Members
  • 12 posts

sorry about my profile pic....trying to crop with my face in it but it doesn't seem to be working....... 

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,202 posts
Hi, Shane. I had to smile over your name, lovey, since that is the name of endearment for the wife on Gilligans Island, a silly TV show probably before your time. I do have to admire your fish. It is worth keeping in the photo.
Welcome. Isn't it a relief to stop all the struggling against God and to simply surrender? Such peace.
Willa

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Hello Shane and welcome to Worthy.  You wouldn't happen to be an AFL (Footie)  fan would you?

LOVEY777

LOVEY777
  • Members
  • 12 posts
Hi mate ..... Do watch it but more into nrl here in Aust....cheers Shane

Rance

Rance
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Hope this is encouraging, challenging, and helpful to you.

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Hi everyone....my name is Shane Love, I live in Australia......this is all new to me talking to other Christians over the web....I handed my life over when I was 21 but over the last 7 years I have been walking away from God & have came to place where I just can not struggle any more....I have joined the forum to share my testimony & here others tell theirs....plus be able to talk to others about their faith...cheers Shane....

welcome to worthy

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network