christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jewelion: videogame I helped do art for- in the Wall Street Journal to

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

jeffnevins

jeffnevins

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Thanks for being a supportive community.  Sorry for not posting in a while, but instead of asking for advice on injuries & chronic pain, I have some good news.  The game is made with "Kingdom Allegory" in its story.  Years of hard work & prayer.  And a great team of fellow Christians.

Wall Street Journal article just went up:
http://online.wsj.co...501-911799.html

Game trailer on is on YouTube.  You can search Jewelion if interested, since we don't link there.

>Ahavah<

>Ahavah<
  • Members
  • 7 posts

"To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:7-10

Shalom, Shalom.

Hello, Jeffnevins.

I trust that this note will find you neither injured nor in pain...my comfort in such times would be the above passages of Scriptures...

I visited a Youtube video on "Jewelion" and learnt of Archon and a power-tool along the way, "Talisman"...while talisman is understood as "an object which is supposed to have magic powers to protect its owner; a charm.", "Archon" also connotes alien, a hypothetical creature...as such, I am concerned over the whole presentation of this game due to the occult implication.

Take care.

Have a blessed day and life in Christ Jesus!

Yeshua's,

>Ahavah<

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network