christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NEW HERE

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

JustinP86

JustinP86
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone and good day. I am new here to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am from Illinois and I am married with two beautiful girls. I love Jesus with all of my heart and my passion is to see the Kingdom of God united and advance on the earth to prepare the way for our Lord's return. I preach and serve at my home church as well as speak at other churches in my area. I am also a beginning author who writes in the Christian fiction and non-fiction genres and will soon have my first works published by the end of this year. God bless you all. If you ever need agreement in prayer for anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to message or email me.

In Christ,

Justin P.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts

Blessings Justin ...

Welcome to Worthy........we have a wonderful "prayer request forum" where your prayers are most welcome and needed,I think you will like it as a Prayer Warrior,all Praise & Glory to God! You may also want to visit the chat room where there is always someone there to live chat with 24/7

God Bless you & your lovely family................

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
Hi Justin, and welcome. I think most of Christ's invisible church is united on the essentials such as stated in our forum's statement of beliefs. It is the non essentials that people most often quibble over and dig in our heals. If you have read here, you will see there are ongoing debates. We can respect each other and acknowledge Christ in each other without giving up basic beliefs.

Denominations can agree to disagree when their beliefs are contained in Scripture.. But some have been so inclusive that unbelieving groups, those groups that promote ungodly practices, people without a personal relationship with God, and cults are all welcomed into a denomination's membership.. God has believers in most every denomination. And all have misguided people as well. But all true believers are slowly being comformed into the likeness of Christ.
Blessings,
Willa
I am not writing any books---just a few tomes. Nor do I speak in any church. But I do intercede in prayer. We also have a great prayer time some evenings in our chat room.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,453 posts

Welcome~!

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Hi Justin, welcome to worthy

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,369 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Peace to you and G-d bless you much,

PrairWarur

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Hello Justin and welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Rance

Rance
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Welcome, hope you are challenged and encouraged.

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Hello everyone and good day. I am new here to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am from Illinois and I am married with two beautiful girls. I love Jesus with all of my heart and my passion is to see the Kingdom of God united and advance on the earth to prepare the way for our Lord's return. I preach and serve at my home church as well as speak at other churches in my area. I am also a beginning author who writes in the Christian fiction and non-fiction genres and will soon have my first works published by the end of this year. God bless you all. If you ever need agreement in prayer for anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to message or email me.

In Christ,

Justin P.

Welcome to worthy Justin!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Welcome Justin, God bless you :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network