christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The silly thread:b

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

i figured we should have a thread to brighten ppls day feel free to add to it.

so who here likes sponge bob square pants? I LOVE sponge bob if nickelodeon ever dares to cancel it im  going to grab some torches and pitch forks and demand they continue it.

Squidward is my favorite he has the worst luck and hates sponge bob but he is really funny.

I also am obssessed with kitty cats i would have 20 of them if i could and dont get me started on kitten videos

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts
I like Spongebob but only watched it with the grandkids.
I really prefer Bugs Bunny cartoons--the old ones, Wiley Coyote, Road Runner, the ones about the bulldogs, Foghorn Leghorn and Speedy Gonzolas. Even Bullwinkle was fun, and Yogi Bear.
One of my all time favorites is the Disney cartoon version of Jungle Book. But all the Ice Age movies are great, too.
There is nothing better than a second childhood!
Willa

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,665 posts

I don't have 20 cats, but I am not that far away.  I love my cats, but ideally, 3 or 4 is a better number to have.  They are a handful. 

I have never seen Sponge Bob.  I agree with Willamina on liking the old Looney Tunes and Merry Melody cartoons Warner Brothers put out.  I also like the Flintstones.  I am not much into the newer cartoons. 

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

a663e9a411b89a32f3bdd97beded2b42.jpgI am good at silly  :stong:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network