christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Can I do?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Christian55

Christian55
  • Members
  • 13 posts

hi there ! im new at. i cant go to church. what can i do accept praying and reading Bible?

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,790 posts

Why can't you go to church?

Welcome to Worthy.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Welcome to Worthy Christian.It is nice to have you with us.Study God's word every day.Pray a lot.There are a lot of people who can not attend Church.Ask God to keep your focus on Him.He will help you.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
Do as the others have said. Read the New Testament often. Ask God to forgive you and to come into your life and reveal Himself to you, if you have not already done that. Then believe that He has forgiven you because Jesus died for your sins, as stated in the Bible. He did it because of His great mercy. Nothing you can ever do is good enough. Jesus did it all for you.
Then, out of gratitude for God's freely given love, love others, even you enemies. Do good to them, and pray for them that they also may hear of and receive our wonderful Savior.
You are welcome in this place.
Willa

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,744 posts

hi there ! im new at. i cant go to church. what can i do accept praying and reading Bible?

Altho it is better to go to church, there are some churches that put their services online so you can participate at home. You can find sermons online too. If you are physically disabled and it is hard to leave home, some churches will come out to give you communion. Perhaps you can have some fellowship with other believers by having studies at your home. Talk to local churches and see what can you can participate in. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,988 posts

Welcome~!

Christian55

Christian55
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

thanks first :) I can't because I couldn't tell that I'm a christian. And my age under 18. they'll want someone who is older than 18. becoz of this....
:)

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Blessings Christian....

Welcome to Worthy...................I am sorry but I cannot understand what you are trying to say so it is difficult to offer any suggestions  & I would love to help you if I can,Do you mean you cannot tell if you yourself are a Christian or is it there is someone that you cannot tell them you are a Christian?And who are you saying wants someone that is over 18,you do not have to be over 18 to go to church?No disrespect intended but is English not your first language?    

God Bless you,you are loved here & I am happy you are here,how can we help you?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,674 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

thanks first :) I can't because I couldn't tell that I'm a christian. And my age under 18. they'll want someone who is older than 18. becoz of this....

Shalom Christian, 

Welcome to Worthy. 

It was good to meet you in chat and now see you posting on the forum.  :thumbsup:

I know that coming from Turkey it must be very difficult for you to find a church and also be open about your beliefs and faith.

Your age will also play an important part in your life and it is my prayer that you can find some other Christians to have fellowship with. 

On the Internet there are many churches that broadcast services so that perhaps would be a good place to start with.

If you do not have a bible you can also download a copy for free on the Internet. 

Our strongest tool that we have, is prayer.

We can take everything to HIM in prayer and ask for strength and direction. 

God loves us so much that HE sent HIS son to die on the cross for us.

Joh 3:16

: For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 

God Bless you, 

Nigel. 

PS.

Christian, I know that there have been riots and disturbances in Turkey in the past few days and you are in my prayers to be kept safe. 

Christian55

Christian55
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Blessings Christian....

Welcome to Worthy...................I am sorry but I cannot understand what you are trying to say so it is difficult to offer any suggestions  & I would love to help you if I can,Do you mean you cannot tell if you yourself are a Christian or is it there is someone that you cannot tell them you are a Christian?And who are you saying wants someone that is over 18,you do not have to be over 18 to go to church?No disrespect intended but is English not your first language?    

God Bless you,you are loved here & I am happy you are here,how can we help you?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Yes English isn't my first language. 

Even in the texts on the net, they're warning us that if we're under 18 please read with parents bla bla......

I asking what can I do in house? praying, reading Bible etc...

Thanks for message :) 

Welcome to Worthy.

Shalom Christian, 

Welcome to Worthy. 

It was good to meet you in chat and now see you posting on the forum.  :thumbsup:

I know that coming from Turkey it must be very difficult for you to find a church and also be open about your beliefs and faith.

Your age will also play an important part in your life and it is my prayer that you can find some other Christians to have fellowship with. 

On the Internet there are many churches that broadcast services so that perhaps would be a good place to start with.

If you do not have a bible you can also download a copy for free on the Internet. 

Our strongest tool that we have, is prayer.

We can take everything to HIM in prayer and ask for strength and direction. 

God loves us so much that HE sent HIS son to die on the cross for us.

Joh 3:16

: For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 

God Bless you, 

Nigel. 

PS.

Christian, I know that there have been riots and disturbances in Turkey in the past few days and you are in my prayers to be kept safe. 

Actually, we can find churches easily... BUT in the big cities. İstanbul, İzmir... 

Ive bible, im reading :) 

Thanks for message and prayers :) 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,695 posts
Hi and welcome to Worthy! You say that all you can do is read the Bible and pray, that is much more than many so called Christians do.
Keep that up and contact a church and you can do things like take part in praying for those in need. You can take part in church without being there!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Blessings Christian...

Ahhh ,I understand now.....thank you so much for helping me to have a better understanding of your situation....I did not even know you were in Turkey until reading our Brother Nigel's post,I am praying for you also...He also suggested a free Bible Download which would be excellent...............reading Gods Word & drawing near our Lord in relationship through prayer,praise,worship & just talking to Him is the most important things you can do

God promises us that when we seek Him earnestly with all of our hearts ,He will reveal Himself in His Word ....& Christian ,He does,Jesus loves you so very much & wants nothing more that to be close to you,talk with Him all the time.

e-Sword has a Bible download & also You Version at www.bible.com,You Version is pretty nice because you can read any version of the Bible you like & they also have daily devotional & daily Bible reading plans that you can set up,they are both free.

God Bless you....................                                                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

There are churches that will provide you with free bible study guides, call them and ask for some  :)  wecome to worthy

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network