christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How often do you share your faith?

* * * * * 1 votes Gospel Jesus Evangelism Witnessing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Poll: How often do you share your faith with non-believers (5 member(s) have cast votes)

How often do you share your faith with non-believers (in person)

1. Every where I go, Every chance I get (Make it a Daily practice) (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. A few times a week/month (go out of your way to find opportunities) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. When the opportunity presents itself (wait for the opportunity to come to you) (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

4. A few times a year (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

5. Haven't yet or don't (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Joshua-777

Joshua-777

Royal Member

• Worthy Prayer Partner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

How often do you share your faith? I'm not refering to apologetic debates in forums, but personal one on one encounter being His witnesses.

This poll isn't for anyone to brag or to make anyone feel guily. I'm just curious of the results. I also understand that everyone is in different places with their circumstances in life, or their growth in the Lord.

As believers, I believe we're all called to be His witnesses to the world around us, He gave us His Spirit to be witnesses to the ends of the earth.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,621 posts
The choice I would like to see is "When the opportunity presents itself." To choose otherwise would not be a truthful statement for me. God brings opportunities to us when the time is right and He knows the person needs to hear the truth. This is often done after someone has had the time to watch a person and notice something different about them. Not every instance needs to be us seeking the lost.

Joshua-777

Joshua-777

Royal Member

• Worthy Prayer Partner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

The choice I would like to see is "When the opportunity presents itself." To choose otherwise would not be a truthful statement for me. God brings opportunities to us when the time is right and He knows the person needs to hear the truth. This is often done after someone has had the time to watch a person and notice something different about them. Not every instance needs to be us seeking the lost.

I changed the poll to include that. :) Thanks for the suggestion.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,621 posts

The key is to know when the opportunity is presenting itself. This can be an everyday experience, depending on how the Holy Spirit is moving. I have not done street witnessing in over 30 years, but always look for an opening where someone shows they are seeking a better way for their life.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts
Whenever I can!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network