christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi Everyone!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

BreeCakesx3

BreeCakesx3
  • 1 posts
Hello, my name is Bree. I'm 18 years old . I hope to get advice and fellowship with people on my faith walk, sometimes I feel alone because I cant find people my age who are Christians. Everyone wants to party and drink , but I just want to have a life that means something.

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Welcome to worthy Bree!! We have many people of all ages who come here for fellowhip with fellow christians. I hope that you find this site as enjoyable as I have found it to be. We have many knowledgeable people of God here who are always willing to listen, help with counsel, and have biblical discussions.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,462 posts

Welcome~!

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
welcome to worthy!let not your heart be trouble,you are at the right place,the Almighty God has position people that will help your faith and believe,just feel free to fellowship with us,anytime you are lonely or oppress just feel free to run to this site,this site is a special gift and a blessing to us.this site is a solution arena to the glory of God.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts
Welcome to Worthy, a place to find friends who will challenge you and hold you up when you feel discouraged!

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy BreeCakesx3!!! Hope that you will have a great time!!

God bless you!! :)

1x1is1

1x1is1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Welcome and let Worthy Christian Forums  be your place of refuge when you feel alone.  Many in here are at your service when needed.  GBU

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
Welcome!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,324 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts

Blessings BreeCakes...

Welcome to Worthy...............Glory to God ,He does fill the desires of our heart if in accordance with His Word.................desiring to enjoy fellowship with the other members of His Body is certainly his Will for us......desiring a life that counts for something is the result of the decision you have made to live for Christ ..............you are Worthy,because of that Precious Blood that covers you and now "Praise the Lord' you are  going to meet your Worthy Brothers & Sisters!

What can you expect,everything & more....a place where we laugh together,cry together,pray together,praise & worship together,reason together and love together ............we are Blessed & we are a Blessing,glad you are here young Sister!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts

Blessings BreeCakes...

Welcome to Worthy...............Glory to God ,He does fill the desires of our heart if in accordance with His Word.................desiring to enjoy fellowship with the other members of His Body is certainly his Will for us......desiring a life that counts for something is the result of the decision you have made to live for Christ ..............you are Worthy,because of that Precious Blood that covers you and now "Praise the Lord' you are  going to meet your Worthy Brothers & Sisters!

What can you expect,everything & more....a place where we laugh together,cry together,pray together,praise & worship together,reason together and love together ............we are Blessed & we are a Blessing,glad you are here young Sister!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts

Hi, Bree and welcome to Worthy! You have my heart's concern about the isolation and solitude you feel, as a dedicated Christian believer... Following in the footsteps of our Lord and Saviour is not an easy path to take. Especially when you are in transition of youth to adulthood. I remember it well. Since I don't have a lot of information about the church you attend, or whether the congregation has a ministry in your age range. So I'm surmising here. I recall finding myself in a similar situation at your age... And it was very hard! However, in this time spent in loneliness, you might find a deeper, more meaningful experience before the Lord. Both in prayer and in His Word. God has a plan for you life. It means uninterrupted time spent in His presence. You will emerge in ready service and a calling, that others might find astonishing. If you take advantage of these precious moments before your God, while others your age are engaging in youthful frivolous pursuits, it will be well worth it... I know! You will have growth in the Spirit, that perplexes your other Christian peers. Trust in your Saviour... He is longing for others like yourself, that has a heart for God and willing to cast off the things of this world, and abandon all in His service.

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles 

(KJV) Luke 12:21  But rather seek ye the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you.

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Welcome

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Welcome Breecakes, God bless you :)

evan escent

evan escent
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Welcome,  I am also new here but want you to know that you've made a good choice seeking Christ's servants for fellowship.  The world really is growing dark spiritually and Christ's church is the best place for real friendship. God bless. :)

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Hi Bree welcome and if fellowship is what u seek look no further this is a great place to fellowship lots of nice christian folk here. Although it shouldnt substitute for physical fellowship at a church. I can understand the feeling of having a hard time meeting people your age who arent in to drugs and alcohol. Don't be discouraged and keep praying. I am confident God will bring you some Godly friends. He did for me and I am thankful for them. He will for you too. See ya on the forums.

Jdeer0412

Jdeer0412
  • Members
  • 9 posts
Hello I am also new here and looking for spiritual advice

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network