christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

New to forums, Have a video to share :)

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Guest_secretnav_*

Guest_secretnav_*
  • Guests

Hello all, I'm new to these forums and I have a video to share.

Can you please help me spread this video as I hope to make it go viral :)

Please do not link to YouTube, once you have 5 posts you can post this in the video forum for moderation first.

It's a message to young Christians to motivate and inspire them to connect to the Father by Praying...

I hope you all can help me spread it around :)

God Bless!

Secret Pastor

Edited by Fez, 07 May 2014 - 01:53 PM.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,774 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Please do not post videos other than in the appropriate forum. 

All videos must be placed in the video forum for approval first.

Please understand that we in ministry are volunteers. Understanding this will also bring an understanding that if you start a thread that has a long running video, it may take days for someone to have enough time to dedicate to watching the video in full, which would mean that it may take days before your video is either accepted or rejected.

ncn (chat servant) 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Blessings Secret

Welcome to Worthy...................I would be happy to watch your video after it is put in the appropriate forum & approved for viewing,until that time I do hope you enjoy Worthy even half as much as I do,it is such a Blessing to us all........

With love-in Christ,Kwik

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Guest_secretnav_*

Guest_secretnav_*
  • Guests

Welcome to Worthy. 

Please do not post videos other than in the appropriate forum. 

All videos must be placed in the video forum for approval first.

Please understand that we in ministry are volunteers. Understanding this will also bring an understanding that if you start a thread that has a long running video, it may take days for someone to have enough time to dedicate to watching the video in full, which would mean that it may take days before your video is either accepted or rejected.

ncn (chat servant) 

I do apologize, I was hoping to get this really incredible video in, unfortunately I can't post to the other topic until I have 5 posts. 

No big deal though, I'd love to chat to other believers for sure :)

Once again, sorry for posting the video here.  I will place it in the right forum after my 5 posts have been done.

God Bless!

Guest_secretnav_*

Guest_secretnav_*
  • Guests

Blessings Secret

Welcome to Worthy...................I would be happy to watch your video after it is put in the appropriate forum & approved for viewing,until that time I do hope you enjoy Worthy even half as much as I do,it is such a Blessing to us all........

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you Kwik! I will put it in the right forum after I get my 5 post limit done and hopefully you all can promote it for me.  I really pray and hope it gets viral :)

God Bless!

Guest_secretnav_*

Guest_secretnav_*
  • Guests

Welcome to Worthy.

Thanks for the welcome OakWood :)

I'll try and get the video posted today in the correct forum and hopefull you all here could help me to get it viral.  I know it seems a bit long...but I really believe it will inspire and motivate the youth out there.

God Bless!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

We look forward to it,Secret................................you can reply & there's your 5 posts,it's so easy!!!!God Bless you,I am not very patient for long videos,stories or anything LOL "Kwik"     but I will try if it gets approved,at least

With love-in Christ-Kwik

Guest_secretnav_*

Guest_secretnav_*
  • Guests

We look forward to it,Secret................................you can reply & there's your 5 posts,it's so easy!!!!God Bless you,I am not very patient for long videos,stories or anything LOL "Kwik"     but I will try if it gets approved,at least

With love-in Christ-Kwik

Sweeet!  Thank you!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,104 posts

Welcome~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy Secretnav!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome, SecretNav, God bless you :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network