christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worthy Prayer Team

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

George

George

Steward

• Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,519 posts
Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Lord,

I wanted to share a new project we are currently working on! The Worthy Prayer Team! We are hoping to launch this new project by March!

Please read about it!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

stillwaters

stillwaters

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
I am so glad this is in your heart. I am wanting to increase and grow in my prayer life...being knit together with other intercessors. :thumbsup:

Guest_realmenluvjesus_*

Guest_realmenluvjesus_*
  • Guests

I am so glad this is in your heart.  I am wanting to increase and grow in my prayer life...being knit together with other intercessors.  :emot-hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just wanted to say that I have a prayer request. There is something that I am addicted to but God has put a calling on my life so I need to get rid of this...By the way I am thirteen. Thanks for the prayers.

realmenluvjesus :emot-hug:

more2life

more2life

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
That is super awesome George! I am part of another web forum (Zjam) and I am a Zjam Prayer Warrior - it is just like what you want to do on this board more or less.

Blessings,
Jenn :emot-highfive:

alfromnz

alfromnz
  • Members
  • 29 posts

That is super awesome George! I am part of another web forum (Zjam) and I am a Zjam Prayer Warrior - it is just like what you want to do on this board more or less.

Blessings,
Jenn  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

alfromnz

alfromnz
  • Members
  • 29 posts
Hi George this is a great idear
I dont know quite how it will work
May God lead and Guide you as
you work it out
All the best with this new venture
GBU
al from new zealand

Guest_mousiegurl69_*

Guest_mousiegurl69_*
  • Guests
Hey George:

What a great plan. These boards are one of the best I've seen so far and although I'm new here I have been called to intercessory prayer. I'm not to smart about how, but this would be a great idea for me to learn how.

God's blessing on you and the team:

Mousiegurl

Guest_dspeed_*

Guest_dspeed_*
  • Guests
Very cool George. How long until you have this up and going?
darrenspeed

Guest_sam22_*

Guest_sam22_*
  • Guests
please pray for my sister today if you can thanks. :)

sisterinchrist

sisterinchrist

• PipPip
  • 209 posts
that is so wonderful. :)

dogs

dogs

• PipPip
  • 108 posts
George, how does one sign up for this Prayer Team? Is it going to be an intercessory room? I am very much interested in this. I'll be praying for you and for the Lord's guidance and blessings along the road to completion of this project. Thanks for being here at Worthy! :wub:

InternalFlame

InternalFlame

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
This is a good idea :o but be careful, because the way it sounds it might make prayer somewhat "cut and dry" or too official.

John3;16

John3;16

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
I request prayer for myself, I have surgery scheduled on wed 12/6 for disc removal and fusion of c6,c7.

Guest_larrye2001_*

Guest_larrye2001_*
  • Guests
Pray for the Pease in Jerusalem,Israel and the Christians organizations against her.

TBN NO LONGER SUPPORTS A STRONG ISRAEL MESSAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Larry Eisman
E-Mail: larrye2001@verizon.net
Subject: TBN NO LONGER SUPPORTS A STRONG ISRAEL MESSAGE
Body of Message:

Forward this message to all organizations that Support Israel... date first mail received.Nov.30,2005
Subject
TBN (TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK,COSTA MESA,CA.) turns anti Semitic; Suspends Hal Lindsey (IIB)

Message from Hal starts below.
http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/
URGENT PERSONAL MESSAGE from Hal
This warning proved to be accurate immediately after my return to the US. The International Intelligence Briefing has been removed from the air on TBN for the entire month of December (and perhaps never to be broadcast again?). Some at the network apparently feel that my message is too pro-Israel and too anti-Muslim.
End message from Hal Lindsey:visit the link above for additional information from Hal.

Below Posted by larrye2001@verizon.net
TBN gives into TV executives pressure to cancels IBB/Hal Lindsey who supports Israel.It appears TBN's motive is to maintain their high DONATION profit received from their non profit subsidiary called TBN; donations are given by people they call"Prayer Partners", TBN is not a Church. On the surface it appears every property purchased by TBN prayer partner donations is really owned by the privately owned for profit corporation controlled by Paul and Jan.and family: when anyone tries to discover the truth, TBN calls them Heretic Hunters to keep the Prayer Partners from hearing the truth.

Link: Hal Lindsey removed from the air by TBN

diet

diet
  • 47 posts
i would love to be a member of the team,'my heart desire is to pray until something happens' :noidea:

Guest_stevej_*

Guest_stevej_*
  • Guests
George,

Am looking forward to this ministry becoming a reality. FYI the link on your first post here goes to a dead page-------> http://www.worthyprayerteam.com/

Steve

bullfrog

bullfrog

• PipPip
  • 140 posts
:) Praise the Lord for a prayer team!!! :rolleyes:

GeneV

GeneV

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
Great stuff - may the Lord be with the prayer team

carant2000_2001

carant2000_2001

• PipPip
  • 202 posts
i think this is a great idea, we serve an awesome God
and when we go to him in prayer, agreeing as christians
things happen. praise God for you george

in Christ,
carolyn

Guest_kylesmith_*

Guest_kylesmith_*
  • Guests
George - I am very interested in joing the prayer team if it is still avaliable to join. It sounds like an excellent idea.

kms

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network