Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worthy Prayer Team

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Lord,

I wanted to share a new project we are currently working on! The Worthy Prayer Team! We are hoping to launch this new project by March!

Please read about it!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Posted · Report post

I am so glad this is in your heart. I am wanting to increase and grow in my prayer life...being knit together with other intercessors. :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

I am so glad this is in your heart.  I am wanting to increase and grow in my prayer life...being knit together with other intercessors.  :emot-hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just wanted to say that I have a prayer request. There is something that I am addicted to but God has put a calling on my life so I need to get rid of this...By the way I am thirteen. Thanks for the prayers.

realmenluvjesus :emot-hug:

Posted · Report post

That is super awesome George! I am part of another web forum (Zjam) and I am a Zjam Prayer Warrior - it is just like what you want to do on this board more or less.

Blessings,

Jenn :emot-highfive:

Posted · Report post

That is super awesome George! I am part of another web forum (Zjam) and I am a Zjam Prayer Warrior - it is just like what you want to do on this board more or less.

Blessings,

Jenn  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Posted · Report post

Hi George this is a great idear

I dont know quite how it will work

May God lead and Guide you as

you work it out

All the best with this new venture

GBU

al from new zealand

Posted · Report post

Hey George:

What a great plan. These boards are one of the best I've seen so far and although I'm new here I have been called to intercessory prayer. I'm not to smart about how, but this would be a great idea for me to learn how.

God's blessing on you and the team:

Mousiegurl

Posted · Report post

Very cool George. How long until you have this up and going?

darrenspeed

Posted · Report post

please pray for my sister today if you can thanks. :)

Posted · Report post

that is so wonderful. :)

Posted · Report post

George, how does one sign up for this Prayer Team? Is it going to be an intercessory room? I am very much interested in this. I'll be praying for you and for the Lord's guidance and blessings along the road to completion of this project. Thanks for being here at Worthy! :wub:

Posted · Report post

This is a good idea :o but be careful, because the way it sounds it might make prayer somewhat "cut and dry" or too official.

Posted · Report post

I request prayer for myself, I have surgery scheduled on wed 12/6 for disc removal and fusion of c6,c7.

Posted · Report post

Pray for the Pease in Jerusalem,Israel and the Christians organizations against her.

TBN NO LONGER SUPPORTS A STRONG ISRAEL MESSAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Larry Eisman

E-Mail: larrye2001@verizon.net

Subject: TBN NO LONGER SUPPORTS A STRONG ISRAEL MESSAGE

Body of Message:

Forward this message to all organizations that Support Israel... date first mail received.Nov.30,2005

Subject

TBN (TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK,COSTA MESA,CA.) turns anti Semitic; Suspends Hal Lindsey (IIB)

Message from Hal starts below.

http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/

URGENT PERSONAL MESSAGE from Hal

This warning proved to be accurate immediately after my return to the US. The International Intelligence Briefing has been removed from the air on TBN for the entire month of December (and perhaps never to be broadcast again?). Some at the network apparently feel that my message is too pro-Israel and too anti-Muslim.

End message from Hal Lindsey:visit the link above for additional information from Hal.

Below Posted by larrye2001@verizon.net

TBN gives into TV executives pressure to cancels IBB/Hal Lindsey who supports Israel.It appears TBN's motive is to maintain their high DONATION profit received from their non profit subsidiary called TBN; donations are given by people they call"Prayer Partners", TBN is not a Church. On the surface it appears every property purchased by TBN prayer partner donations is really owned by the privately owned for profit corporation controlled by Paul and Jan.and family: when anyone tries to discover the truth, TBN calls them Heretic Hunters to keep the Prayer Partners from hearing the truth.

Link: Hal Lindsey removed from the air by TBN

Posted · Report post

i would love to be a member of the team,'my heart desire is to pray until something happens' :noidea:

Posted · Report post

George,

Am looking forward to this ministry becoming a reality. FYI the link on your first post here goes to a dead page-------> http://www.worthyprayerteam.com/

Steve

Posted · Report post

:) Praise the Lord for a prayer team!!! :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Great stuff - may the Lord be with the prayer team

Posted · Report post

i think this is a great idea, we serve an awesome God

and when we go to him in prayer, agreeing as christians

things happen. praise God for you george

in Christ,

carolyn

Posted · Report post

George - I am very interested in joing the prayer team if it is still avaliable to join. It sounds like an excellent idea.

kms

Posted · Report post

WOW the worthy prayer team seems really neat I can't wait to see how it turns out. I really think it is a great idea as it will also help you be accountable for the praying of fellow christians, good to see this website is changing and getting bigger and better even during the short but enjoyable time I have been able to spend here so far!

Posted · Report post

Will you be contacting us or will we just be able to be a warrior. By the way I love prayer and love being a warrior. :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Is this a project you ares till working on..

Looks like you have a few folks rearing to go before the Throne ...

You will probalby get a lot more if you are able to get it going.. :thumbsup: .

Posted · Report post

George,

I love this idea. I am not very good @ intersecory prayer. I 've started my first intersection today for my cuz Barry. I have the support of a few others. I can really see where having a group of people ready to hit their knees is going to be a big help to others in need.

I d like more information about how this will work.

thank you!

Very Truly yours in Christ!

Jessy

Posted · Report post

The Lord has called me to my knee's just give a shout when You are ready, because I already am :) btw Worthy is AWESOME!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0