christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worthy Prayer Team

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

praying may the team always be wise and God guid them in all that they do

Praise the Lord

warriorforJesus

warriorforJesus

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
Please pray:

Hi,

Lately, I've had some bad thoughts and dreams that question God, and my faith. I went against God and have thought that he's not real. I never wanted to believe in that way. Sometimes, bad thoughts come in, and I don't know why I'm thinking those. I don't want to think those, and yet for some reason I still do. I've prayed for forgiveness over and over, and I hope that God hasn't given up on me. I feel so lost. Is it me, or is it Satan trying to pull me away? I have been a Christian for a long time, and the last thing I want is to turn away from God. I was crying for hurting God, and I thought: how could I be so blind? Thank you in,advance for any advice you can offer me.

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Praying for all the needs being presented herein.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,548 posts
Amen~!
Praying~!

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Your answer is in the end of your post. You would not feel bad if your heart was not after God! This is something we all are faced with at times. "are we turning away" the devil is a liar and you just have to keep Praying, staying in the Bible, and praising and worshiping! Do what you know it takes to have a relationship. It takes time spending talking and fellowshiping. Just as you would in any other relationship. I hope this helps and let me k ow if I can encourage you in any way?

CedarWaxwing

CedarWaxwing
  • 4 posts
I have a friend who recently turned away from God. I would like to post asking for prayer but for some reason "You are not allowed to start new topics". I don't know why, because I legitimately signed up for an account.

warriorforJesus

warriorforJesus

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
My mom's friend isn't a believer. Please pray that she can get to know Christ as her Savior one day.

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
CedarWaxing, and warriorforJesus, the Word says if I (Jesus) be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me. You both keep lifting up Jesus all you can and call this back to God when you do. God's Word will NOT return unto Him void, will accomplish what He sent it to do. I am putting my faith with yours that your whole household will be saved. There is a verse that tells us what to do for that, not sure where. Just keep on praising

warriorforJesus

warriorforJesus

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
A family friend has cancer. She has been in the hospital over Christmas. Please pray for the family.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,548 posts
Praying~!

warriorforJesus

warriorforJesus

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
I'm the youngest in my Immediate family. I wish I was the oldest. Some parts of it are good, so I'll just focus on those good parts.

Edited by warriorforJesus, 03 January 2013 - 01:38 PM.

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
To Whom Much Is Given...Much is Required...

I'm the oldest in my family...It's not all it's cracked up to be...Just love 'em anyway...and like Paul said: Be content in all things...it sure works out better that way...It's hard to begin with...but we can do it eventually if we don't give up...

Hope everything goes well with your driver's license...I took me weeks to get up the nerve to drive the car that was given to me for graduation...Hahaha...

Love In Him...Christ Our Lord...Kathy

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

I'm the youngest in my Immediate family, and I don't feel important. I wish I was the oldest. Can you pray that I feel a little more confident? Screw being the youngest. Lol, but I still love my family.

To Whom Much Is Given...Much is Required...

I'm the oldest in my family...It's not all it's cracked up to be...Just love 'em anyway...and like Paul said: Be content in all things...it sure works out better that way...It's hard to begin with...but we can do it eventually if we don't give up...

Hope everything goes well with your driver's license...I took me weeks to get up the nerve to drive the car that was given to me for graduation...Hahaha...

Love In Him...Christ Our Lord...Kathy

i'm an oldest, too. i got soooo tired of hearing how i had to be an example for my siblings, lol. i couldn't get away with anything, while they got away with everything...
hang in there; it won't be long before you're looking back and laughing at how you thought "back then." :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network