christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello - new member here

* * * * * 1 votes new member

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Hi. My name is Jørgen. I'm a 50 year old single male from Denmark. I've been a christian since 1988 and have since then had my spiritual "home" in various pentacostal/charismatic-like congregations. I was born again in a baptist church. But the theological differences between the in Denmark socalled free-churches, are minor.

I live alone in a house outside a small village(population.app. 2000) in the south-eastern part of the country. I don't have any pets(but a lot of birds in my garden). My neighbor have 4 sweet Chihuahua's however.

I love the Lord and want to serve Him. But i'm not quite there yet, because of past sin issues from my earlier life, where i was not 100% commited. I'm looking forward to be a part of this fellowship - get to know some nice people. And hopefully, improve on my written English as well.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,639 posts

Welcome to worthy. 

I used to have a chihuahua. I love those little dogs. Im second generation off the boat american. My grandparents were norwegian. Always fun to meet a scandinavian on the forums. 

As for serving the Lord, He calls us not on our own merits but as He wills. Just grow in your faith and He will let you know how He wants you to serve. 

Your english by the way is just fine.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,501 posts

Welcome to Worthy Jørgen. 

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,511 posts

Welcome!

I love the Lord and want to serve Him. But i'm not quite there yet, because of past sin issues from my earlier life, where i was not 100% commited.

Your past sin issues are forgiven. You know that right?

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,776 posts

Welcome~!

msqcumber

msqcumber

• PipPip
  • 103 posts
Hi,
My name is Thea and I live in Philadelphia Pa USA. I too am so happy to have found this place. :biggrinflip: 

Thus far I am able to write like I often like to Do..It's how I worship and praise...Talk to Him...you know?
Well you know the Father, He draws you to Him, I am learning to accept the rebuke but the guilt part of my past is not of God... just learned that a month ago..
. satan had me so very twisted about OHHH LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HEAVEN AND GOD HATES YOU... no not so... I will pray for you hard because I understand that place of past issues.... but it's freeing to know that God loved us... there is
NOTHING THAT WE CAN OR CAN NOT DO THAT WILL TAKE HIS LOVE FROM US..
..called unconditional love....never forget it!!!! :) :kiss2: 
 hope to hear from you sooon. be blessed and be a blessing!!!
WELCOME!!!! :clap: 

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Thanx Ayin. i've been in Norway 2 times (summer and Winter). And it's a very beautiful country. I've never been in the US but i always wanted to go there. Maybe some day i can.

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Thanx for the nice welcome to ncn, Logan, Fez, FresnoJoe, msqcumber and OakWood too.

JHERB

JHERB

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
Welcome to Worthy!

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Thank you JHERB and God bless.

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Lifting my 5 post restriction as to move on. Have a blessed day.

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,712 posts

Its good to meet you.  Welcome to Worthy Boards. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Blessings Jorgen

Welcome to Worthy....................Your English seems great & can only get even better,Praise the Lord!Those 5 posts do go quickly!

I look forward to fellowship with you as well                                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,421 posts

Hi Bronborg and welcome to Worthy!

Your English is great and it doesn't really matter when we get together as people of the most High God and just praise Him.  

I want to encourage you that your past sins have been covered by the blood Jesus of on the cross at Calvary.   Your past sins have no part of your life now.  You can be sure when those things come into your mind it is the enemy trying to get you to believe that they still exist.  The word of God says He remembers them no more.  Your God's property now, never forget that.

So look up brother and remember what God has done in your life and don't let the past get in the way.  And as my dear sister Kwik would say, "don't block your blessings"!!

Again welcome to Worthy were glad your here!

Because He Lives!  Rustyangle

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Thanx, Butero. Is that your dog in the car?

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Thanx, kwikphilly.

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Thanx for the encouraging words, Rustyangel. And the friendly welcome.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network