christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Blessing for Those Who Bless Israel -Genesis 12

* * * * * 1 votes Abraham Abram Covenant

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 19 posts

In you ALL the familes of the earth shall be blessed!  This is always a refreshing truth for us who love Israel.  Believe it! 

Genesis 12

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Call of Abram

Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your countryand your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,993 posts

:thumbsup:

Amen~! 

And The Truth About The Lands Of Israel

The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me. Leviticus 25:23

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts

Amen.

Welcome to Worthy.

gray wolf

gray wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Welcome! I think it possible to feel affection for the Jewish people, but not always accept all Israeli policies and actions.  Nor the actions of other nations in the region, nor across the globe.

Jenn

Jenn
  • Members
  • 5 posts

On my recent trip to the Holyland, we had to pay to visit the Church of the Ascension because that site was 'owned and managed' by Muslims.  We were also constantly asked to pray for Jerusalem. Keeping this city and the people in my prayers!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Blessings Mike...

Welcome to Worthy......................Praise the Lord,must be difficult surfing in Ohio....I would imagine you would have to tough out Lake Erie?    Glad you are here,Glory to God.......Worthy is truly a Blessing to us all.

Yes,we pray for Israel......let us pray for all Jews to embrace Jesus as Messiah,Lord & Savior,our Living Redeemer....that they all be reconciled back to our Father and by His Grace receive the guaranteed seal of Redemption through their  faith in Christ Jesus!Halleluliah!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Thank you very much, no I learned how to surf in Todos Santos, Mexico, and also lived in the Pacific Northwest-USA for 12 years.  The waves are big up there sometimes!  We moved here to Ohio to be around my wife's family, she grew up here, fortunately this is temporary.  Yes Amen, I feel an incredible strengthening by just being here (in Worthy) and I know Israel will be extraordinary...we are being grafted into the original olive tree (Romans 11:24)!  It is an amazing time to be alive.   Hoping to finish my work here in the states and relocate there in 2015. Thanks for saying hello!  

I have my eyes on Israel and am expectantly waiting for the Lord to show Himself mighty and strong as the great deliverer of the nation “He is exceedingly zealous for!” (Isaiah 62:1)

-Mike

Edited by Mike Stacy, 21 May 2014 - 09:59 PM.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts

In you ALL the familes of the earth shall be blessed!  This is always a refreshing truth for us who love Israel.  Believe it! 

Genesis 12

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Call of Abram

Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your countryand your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Amen to that! :)

Flagesapen

Flagesapen

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Amen and Amen.. and a big WELCOME.
ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. In the Name of y'shua Jesus I pray let it be so and so be it your will Father.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network