christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Former banker, surrendered to Christ in new ministry venture..

* * * * * 1 votes prophecy Jesus is with us visions Corsica Ministries dreams

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Hello my name is Mike Stacy and God bless you today!  I'm a friend of Jesus who is your friend as well, He can make all of our names great together as one body and one bride for Him who is the eternal King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  I started a Christian ministry in the fall of 2011, after receiving an open vision of Jesus Christ standing on the water in the storm, waiting for me to get out of the boat. Since that time His witness in me has grown as He has allowed me to be tested so I can fulfill this thing! I'm thankful for this testing because I know what is most important to Jesus, you..His bride!  

Trust in Jesus and presume nothing about Him bad or good without knowing who He is in the scriptures first, then face to face.  He makes it all so glorious when we see Him just as He is.  It's worth it to invest into my ministry with Him, and the words He has given me to speak. This is a relationship and a connection for you to heaven, and believe me I am not in control of it in anyway, shape or form.  

Edited by Fez, 17 May 2014 - 02:33 PM.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,869 posts

Welcome~!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Mike Stacey, God bless you:) I pray you feel at home here.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,078 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,901 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Thank you very much, God bless you today! 

chrisscan87

chrisscan87
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hi,, Mike. I pray your endeavors go well for you.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network