christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wisdom for Your Success in This Place

* * * * * 1 votes wisdom success knowledge Jesus Christ word of God Corsica Ministries Mike Stacy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts
Wisdom is your success in this place if you value and exalt wisdom like I do. Today you can start investing into something that is valuable and can save you from wasting time, money and effort. Who is challenging you today but the Spirit of God through wisdom?

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,304 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

This forum's description (Worthy Welcome) is: "Shalom!

Welcome to Worthy Boards, introduce yourself and join our Christian community!"

Feel free to introduce yourself as you join our community.

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you.

(Please do not post threads linking your own personal website)

Nigel . (ncn Chat servant)

Tell us something about your self.  :thumbsup: 

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts
Mike, you are welcome here. I do value God's wisdom and He has helped me make many decisions as I pray about things. Often He has also has given me supernatural gifts of decision making when I served on a missions board. The highest form of knowledge is intimately knowing God and walking with Him. I have not followed the link to your site since that is normally removed and discouraged unless leadership have posted them. Perhaps you can explain yourself better. You sound like a salesman.

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi, Mike! Welcome to Worthy. We've met in the chat room. The format is open for most any topic... They can easily change at a moment's notice, depending on the need. The numerous forums operate in similar fashion... Some have specific themes as well. Membership as previously mentioned, is so easy! That gives access to most of the forums... Something for everyone's interest. Worthy is a great ministry. I'm a fairly recent member myself. (mid January) It's been a tremendous blessing to me. In all the  years with other Christian ministries, none compares to Worthy... So again, welcome!

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,891 posts

Welcome~!

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Mike, you are welcome here. I do value God's wisdom and He has helped me make many decisions as I pray about things. Often He has also has given me supernatural gifts of decision making when I served on a missions board. The highest form of knowledge is intimately knowing God and walking with Him. I have not followed the link to your site since that is normally removed and discouraged unless leadership have posted them. Perhaps you can explain yourself better. You sound like a salesman.

I am a salesman! 

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

I am a salesman! 

You called it perfectly.  God recently made me sell cars for almost 2 years as I underwent "intense" sales training at a Kia & Hyundai dealership here in Findlay, Ohio (where my wife is from) to get prepared for this calling. I also became certified for Kia and Hyundai during this time.  We worked 65 hours a week and spent allot time together (me, the sales staff, and managers) under challenging and excruciatingly stressful circumstances. Most people in the car business even thought these people were over the top because the hours, and how hard they pushed people.  There were insults, threats and often vulgar language I was forced to be in the midst of everyday.  It was allot like hell.  But, during this time these guys pushed me so hard and broke me, and I preached the gospel to them.  They exposed and exploited my weaknesses daily(!)..this made me allot tougher and more "lean" you might say for dealing with people, if that makes any sense.  Before that I was a Personal Banker (which is also sales) at a large national bank and was pushed to the limit there as well.  I used to be a radio host for short time and that is also why I sound the way I do.  

The thing is Willamina, I am here for your protection, and don't be offended by this, but there isn't much you can do to offend or hurt me.  I am open and you are welcome to question or challenge any of my work, publicly or privately. 

Thanks for speaking up and saying hello!  -Mike

alien224

alien224

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
Welcome!

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Hi, Mike! Welcome to Worthy. We've met in the chat room. The format is open for most any topic... They can easily change at a moment's notice, depending on the need. The numerous forums operate in similar fashion... Some have specific themes as well. Membership as previously mentioned, is so easy! That gives access to most of the forums... Something for everyone's interest. Worthy is a great ministry. I'm a fairly recent member myself. (mid January) It's been a tremendous blessing to me. In all the  years with other Christian ministries, none compares to Worthy... So again, welcome!

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles

Edited by Mike Stacy, 15 May 2014 - 08:20 PM.

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Peace to you and G-d bless,

Prair

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network