christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello Everyone.

* * * * * 1 votes Greeting hello

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

AnythingIsPossible

AnythingIsPossible
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Hiya there Everyone.

It's so nice to find  Christian forums especially one that looks so well organised and fresh.

I'm 54(male) from England (Yorkshire) and live in some of the loveliest countryside in the U.K. which makes it easy for me to smile within and thank the Lord for each and every breath I take.   I worship at a lively church that seeks the Lords guidance and blessing and is always active in the community.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, for now I'm going to have a good read through your forums see what topics there stir my spirit (and of course those to avoid ) .. I hope to get to know each and every one of you over the next few weeks and months.

May the Holy Spirit be alive in each and every one of your hearts, and may you love for Jesus grow daily.

AIP :)

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,323 posts

Hello AIP, 

Welcome to Worthy from another Brit ; I'm in London. 

Good to see you have found the chat room  :thumbsup:

God Bless, 

Nigel.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,899 posts

Hi AIP and welcome to Worthy.It is nice to have you with us.God's Blessings to you. :mgcheerful:

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Hey its good to meet you and we look forward to chatting with you. Have a blessed day.

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Peace to you and G-d bless,

PrairWarur

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Hi AIP, welcome to worthy

Edited by Logan, 17 May 2014 - 01:20 PM.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts
A Worthy welcome to you!

B3L13v3R

B3L13v3R

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Hello there AnythingIsPossible! :)

Welcome to Worthy!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,515 posts

Blessings AIP!

Welcome to Worthy,look forward to getting to know you as well.......Praise the Lord & God Bless you!So many of our Brothers & Sisters here live in the UK,it is such a Blessing that we can all be together....Glory be to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,814 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome AIP, God bless you :)

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi, AIP... And welcome to Worthy! We have numerous members in the UK, especially England. So feel kindred with all and make yourself at home here... Don't mind us, if we get a little 'nosey'. Since the musical British Invasion of the mid-sixties, we are all curious about your homeland, what you do, or specialize in. Your personal interests and taste in music. If any! But Americans are like that with most and curiosity it a big factor here. Anyway, we are curious but will desire getting better acquainted, before questions can be expected.

God bless you,

David/Beaujandles   

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,084 posts

Hi, AIP. I'm originally from Yorkshire too. Welcome to Worthy.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,906 posts

Welcome~!

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Welcome to Worthy AnythingIsPossible!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!!

God bless you!! :)

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
Yes, we do seem to have many here from England. Several are from Australia and Canada as well as the US. But Africa is also adding many to us. It is good to hear you are in an active church. Some are finding it difficult to find one these days.
Blessings,
Willa

AnythingIsPossible

AnythingIsPossible
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Thanks for all your great replies everyone, I feel very welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and indeed already have spoken to a few of you in the chat room.

Bless you in Christ :)

AnythingIsPossible

AnythingIsPossible
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Hi, AIP. I'm originally from Yorkshire too. Welcome to Worthy.

It's a great place as tha knoos

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network