christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need help...

* * * * * 1 votes help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

MHartwig

MHartwig
  • 4 posts

removed

Edited by MHartwig, 19 May 2014 - 09:54 PM.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,898 posts

First of all what are your feelings about God?And second of all welcome to Worthy :mgcheerful:

MHartwig

MHartwig
  • 4 posts

I won't lie to you and say I'm the most religious person you will ever meet. I have no idea. I feel lost with about everything I feel besides my need to be with the person I love.

1x1is1

1x1is1

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Welcome to Worthy.  You did not mention if Lizzy is a Christian or the ages involved here.  Hawaii would be a possible option as it is near half way for both countries.  Long distant relationships are difficult for sure.  Oceans make them even harder to maintain.  I hope that you find a solution that is in the Will of the Father.  My prayers for you.  

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

did u actually know each other in person or is this one relationship online ?

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

by the way did u happen to read the terms of service when joining worthy? We can't ask for money on this webpage. However we can pray for your situation. 

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,898 posts

right... no soliciting.I will pray for you.  :th_praying:

MHartwig

MHartwig
  • 4 posts

I won't bother any of you further then.

Edited by MHartwig, 19 May 2014 - 09:54 PM.

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Prayer can do so much and make such a difference. a lot of people dont think it can but prayer can be powerful when its done by people with faith and not doubt. So if its in God's will for you to meet up with her it will happen. Trust God and His plan and His timing. He works all things together for the good. Romans 8:28.

P.S. I would suggest Mhartwig removing or editing your first message with the link to the go fund me because that link probably shouldnt be there. 

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

we want to talk to you  thats not the problem. 

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

It was the link for money that was the problem  but please do ask for prayer and help and you will get a lot of peoples advice if u want it. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,906 posts

I won't bother any of you further then.

Welcome~!

MHartwig

MHartwig
  • 4 posts

I shouldn't have asked, it was stupid and selfish of me.It was my own failings that lead to the situation I am in now, and expecting others to help me fix it is wrong.

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

we want to help you and are willing to listen to you. You are not stupid for wanting to talk about it. We are here for that kind of thing and so is God.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,906 posts

I shouldn't have asked, it was stupid and selfish of me.It was my own failings that lead to the situation I am in now, and expecting others to help me fix it is wrong.

You Are Loved, Beloved

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network