Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Transgender

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What if you were a boy that wanted to be a girl and had surgery, that made you into a girl. Is that a sin. It wouldn't be cross dressing. It be a whole new person change. I have seen it on tv.

Posted · Report post

Transgendered people are confused. A boy cannot become a girl. A male-to-female sex change is just a castrated man in drag with serious mental and emotional issues.

Posted · Report post

What if you were a boy that wanted to be a girl and had surgery, that made you into a girl. Is that a sin. It wouldn't be cross dressing. It be a whole new person change. I have seen it on tv.

Yes it is a sin.  It is saying that the God who fashioned you in your mother's womb made a mistake. 

Posted · Report post

Can transgender couples have kids. I mean if a bot turned into a girl and a girl into a boy couple.

Posted · Report post

Can transgender couples have kids. I mean if a bot turned into a girl and a girl into a boy couple.

Why don't you ask a doctor?

Posted · Report post

A transgender person who has had an operation to appear to be the other gender, has only had the outward appearance changed. Internally, they are still their former gender, so can not have children. A boy turned to appear as a girl, does not have the actual female organs needed to become pregnant.   

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0