christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GOD'S DIRECT WORD

* * * * * 1 votes IN PERSON

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

Paul Bell

Paul Bell
  • 1 posts

GOD AND JESUS CAME TO ME IN SEPTEMBER TELLING ALL PLACES OF WORSHIP WORLD WIDE ARE TO CHANGE NAME TO ( GOD'S WORD ) SO THERE SHALL BE NO MORE INDECISION; FOR TOO MANY HAVE BEEN LOST IN INDECISION BY THE DIVISION OF CHURCHES. ALL ARE TO STOP MAKING UP STORIES AND TEACHING AS MUCH OF JESUS'S PROPHETS BUT TO TEACH OF GOD'S WORD. GOD SAID THERE WERE TOO MANY FALSE PROPHETS AND TOO MANY IN IT FOR MONEY. GOD SAID IF ALL TOUGHT OF MY WORDS THEN ALL WOULD BE TEACHING OF THE TRUTH AND HE FELT ALL COULD BE CALLED GOD'S WORD THEN ALL WOULD TEACH THE SAME AND BE KNOWN AS THE SAME AND MORE COULD BE BROUGHT UNTO HIM FOR TIME GROWS ( NEAR ) !!!!!!! ALL ADMINISTRATORS OF GOVERNMENTS SHALL BE JUDGED IN CHANGING ALL CURRENT LAWS UNTO GOD'S WILL AS GAY MARRIAGE IS NOT OF GOD'S WILL AND GOD WANTS THE CHILDREN TO KNOW HIM. ALL TERRORISTS  FIGHT IN FOOLISHNESS OF MAN FOR ALL FIGHT THE TRUE BATTLE WITHIN EACH OF US. NO MEAR MAN IS TO BE WORSHIPED AS A GOD AS NO MEAR MAN IS A GOD AS I AM THE ONLY GOD. JESUS TOLD THE HOLY BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD. GOD TOLD ::: ALL KNOWN TO BE OF MY WORDS ARE OF MY WORDS AND WOULD NOT EXIST IF IT BE OTHERWISE BUT KNOW ALL SHALL BE JUDGED IN GOD'S WORD. ALL MY RULES AND LAWS ARE STILL IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE AS ALL ARE JUDGED IN GOD'S WORD. GOD HAS DAMMED ALL MY ORIGINAL FAMILY UNLESS THEY REVERSE THEIR ACTION'S AGAINST ME AND TOLD HE DAMMED ALL THAT HAS CAUSED ME GREAT ANGUISH. GOD TOLD IF ANY DO IN HARM TO ME IT SHALL TEMPT HIS WRATH WITHIN THIS CURRENT TIME; BUT HE SHALL JUDGE ANY WAY. ALL ADMINISTRATORS OF PLACES OF WORSHIP AND OF GOVERNMENT SHALL BE JUDGED IN DOING OF HIS DIRECT WORD PERIOD !!!! GOD TOLD ALL THAT REFUSE HIS DIRECT WORD SHALL RECEIVE HIS SPECIAL PUNISHMENT UNLESS THEY DO OF MY WILL. ((((( THIS IS NO JOKE AND ALL HAD BETTER BELIEVE.)))) I HAVE SEEN GOD AND JESUS IN PERSON. I WILL TAKE ANY LIE DETECTOR TEST IN THIS AS GOD DEMANDED ME TO DO IF IT WOULD HELP OTHERS BELIEVE. GOD SAID ALL WERE TO BELIEVE MY WORDS FOR THEY WERE HIS WORDS DIRECTLY FROM HIS OWN MOUTH AND IF ANY DOUBTED ME TELLING HIS DIRECT WORD TO TELL THEM I AM GOD THE GOD THE ONE AND ONLY GOD ALL MIGHTY AND AS I HAVE TOLD DO IN EVERYTHING AS I SEE FIT. I HAVE ABOUT 16 PAGES RELATED UNTO GOD COMING TO ME IN MESSAGE TO MY ORIGINAL FAMILY TO EACH OF THEM AND MESSAGE TO ALL THE WORLD. JESUS HAS TOLD TIME GROWS NEAR AND ALL THAT CAN BE BROUGHT UNTO JESUS NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT  FOR NO ONE COMES UNTO GOD IN HEAVEN EXCEPT THREW JESUS. I HAVE EVEN SWORN IN COURT OF LAW GOD AND JESUS HAS GIVEN ME THIS MESSAGE TO ALL . I HAVE BEEN TELLING SINCE SEPTEMBER AND I WILL KEEP TELLING AS I WAS DEMANDED TO DO MY GOD ALL MIGHTY HIMSELF. GOD CHANGED INTO MANY FORM'S INCLUDINBG A BEAM OF SPIRIT AND TALKED TO ME AND THEN CHANGED INTO HIS TRUE ANGERED FORM. JESUS IS OF RADIATING LOVE. GOD WAS ANGRY BUT BEFORE HE LEFT WAS AS JESUS IN LOVE. GOD DEMANDS TO BE OBEYED AND HAS TOLD HE SHALL DESTROY THIS UNITED STATES IF IT GROWS TOO GREAT IN SIN.  ALL NEED TO KNOW OF THIS AND KNOW I TELL IN TOTAL TRUTH.

John Robinson

John Robinson

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

This is unreadable. Please take of the caps key and re-type with paragraph breaks.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Paul welcome to Worthy.

You say, "I HAVE SEEN GOD AND JESUS IN PERSON"

People have seen visions of God, images of God , and appearances of God , but no one has ever seen God in all His fullness. 

Exo 33:20  And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,168 posts

This is unreadable. Please take of the caps key and re-type with paragraph breaks.

This a direct cut and paste from Paul's Facebook page, so I doubt if he will edit.

John Robinson

John Robinson

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

This a direct cut and paste from Paul's Facebook page, so I doubt if he will edit.

Trying to parse that dense block'o'text looks like a headache-inducer, so I'm not even going to try.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,327 posts

ALL MY RULES AND LAWS ARE STILL IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE AS ALL ARE JUDGED IN GOD'S WORD. 

These are still in effect?

Leviticus 19
27 You shall not round the side of your head, nor mar the edge of your beard.

Leviticus 20
9 And any man who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be on him.

Leviticus 24
16 And he that blasphemes the Name of the LORD shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall surely stone him. And the stranger as well, even as he that is born in the land; when he blasphemes the Name, he shall be put to death.

Not according to the new testament. 

You are a false prophet. Repent. 

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,327 posts

Honestly whether Paul is a legit messenger Idk as I havent even talked with him but  the message isnt new many prophets I have met said basically the same thing even though they didnt even talk to each other. 

Be berean fireheart. Read all of the post and see where it contradicts the word of God. Do you think all the 613 rules and laws are in effect for us today? 

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Honestly whether Paul is a legit messenger Idk as I havent even talked with him but  the message isnt new many prophets I have met said basically the same thing even though they didnt even talk to each other. 

Be berean fireheart. Read all of the post and see where it contradicts the word of God. Do you think all the 613 rules and laws are in effect for us today? 

That part I know isnts true or else Jesus would have stoned that prostitute. there was made a new covanent with Jesus that is based on love. tbh it seems like he is speaking for God on his own accord and saying his beliefs are Gods words but then again Im not one to quickly judge some one or to quickly classify them as a false prophet because I dont know their hearts or their motives. you cannot tell who who a person is from one post even a bold post like this as things are rarely as they seem

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,327 posts

That part I know isnts true or else Jesus would have stoned that prostitute. there was made a new covanent with Jesus that is based on love. tbh it seems like he is speaking for God on his own accord and saying his beliefs are Gods words but then again Im not one to quickly judge some one or to quickly classify them as a false prophet because I dont know their hearts or their motives. you cannot tell who who a person is from one post even a bold post like this as things are rarely as they seem

He claims all the laws and rules are in effect. One rule is that a prophet has to be 100% accurate or he doesnt speak for God. He isnt accurate. 

The bible tells us to judge words of men (and women).

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

When someone says they are a prophet we need to be very carefully. 

The bible says 100% accurate or they are not from Him.

Too many disregard this and claim to be prophets of God when they are in error.

Organic Medicine

Organic Medicine

• PipPip
  • 103 posts
I cannot imagine why this has been posted on this web site,but I will not waste my time to reply to it in any way .

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,984 posts

....GOD CHANGED INTO MANY FORM'S INCLUDING A BEAM OF SPIRIT

AND TALKED TO ME

AND THEN CHANGED INTO HIS TRUE ANGERED FORM....

.....KNOW I TELL IN TOTAL TRUTH....

~

Total

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Truth

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

~

Gut

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

Check

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11

~

Love

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20

Joe

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

He claims all the laws and rules are in effect. One rule is that a prophet has to be 100% accurate or he doesnt speak for God. He isnt accurate. 

The bible tells us to judge words of men (and women).

I guess your right. But honestly I dont expect to see him around the forums this was obviously a hit and run situation where a person goes to a site posts their thing and dissapears. he likely goes to many different sites to do this but he seems to really believe in what he's saying  and thats probably why he goes through all the trouble or maybe he likes to watch the Chaos unfold.

John Robinson

John Robinson

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

I agree. And something tells me we'll never hear from this guy again. Seems as if all the Christian sites these days are getting "visits" from some very odd folks.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

I agree. And something tells me we'll never hear from this guy again. Seems as if all the Christian sites these days are getting "visits" from some very odd folks.

That however, should not stop us from praying for Paul. 

My prayer is, 

May God forgive him. 

May God heal Paul's anger and that Paul may find the true peace of God's love

and the help he needs.  

Amen. 

With brotherly love, 

Nigel. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,984 posts

....Seems as if all the Christian sites these days are getting "visits" from some very odd folks....

:thumbsup:

And

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

They Are

But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 1 Peter 3:14-15

Welcome~!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

okay I attempted to read this but got a few sentences in and couldn't anymore. He really needs paragraph spacers. Why is your message all in caps anyways?  That is part of why I am having trouble reading it I am feeling shouted at.

John Robinson

John Robinson

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

You were. But as he was probably just a drive-by, I don't think he'll be back.

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

One way to be sure our Brother will not return is to reject him first thing, stand in self-righteous judgment over him, and humiliate him with accusations of being "false" anything.

I am reminded - "Except for the Grace of G-d there go I."  

My way is not exactly the popular way, but my way is to put on love first, and admonishment later.  I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and I get to know them a bit better before pronouncing upon them judgment and criticism.  If we run him off right away, who will see to his salvation, should he not be saved?

May I give a reminder? ....

JUDE 1 - Keep Yourselves in the Love of God

17 But you, beloved, ought to remember the words that were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, 18 that they were saying to you, “In the last time there will be mockers, following after their own ungodly lusts.” 19 These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly-minded, devoid of the Spirit.

20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life.

22 And have mercy on some, who are doubting; 23 save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh.

24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, 25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Amen and amen!

Shalom, PrairWarur

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,168 posts

Well if he comes back he can start a new topic. This one has run it's course.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network