Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

worthy page viewing

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I need help can not find in search on this site. I scroll using the wheel. some how I was scrolling and my finger slipped off wheel and hit one of the buttons. after which my view was enlarged. I did not mind it to bad being an old man with old eyes. It happened again

and made it larger than the first. I tried to dupilcate this to reduce and it got larger again. now I can only see about 1/2 the page cause the view is so large. as I type the only view of the page is the square subject area and the tools to adjust subject matter nothing else can be seen on the page. I do not know what size this will be when i hit post but at present i would say it is about font size 16 or 20. now i need a little help with small font but it does not need to be this big. does any one know how to adjust to a smaller size font or adjust the view of the page back down so I can view more than 1/2 page at a time

many many thanks.

Posted · Report post

I need help can not find in search on this site. I scroll using the wheel. some how I was scrolling and my finger slipped off wheel and hit one of the buttons. after which my view was enlarged. I did not mind it to bad being an old man with old eyes. It happened again

and made it larger than the first. I tried to dupilcate this to reduce and it got larger again. now I can only see about 1/2 the page cause the view is so large. as I type the only view of the page is the square subject area and the tools to adjust subject matter nothing else can be seen on the page. I do not know what size this will be when i hit post but at present i would say it is about font size 16 or 20. now i need a little help with small font but it does not need to be this big. does any one know how to adjust to a smaller size font or adjust the view of the page back down so I can view more than 1/2 page at a time

many many thanks.

Click On View (Usually At The Top Right Of Your Browser) And Reduce Or Increase The Size Of Your View (Zoom Zoom~!)

Posted · Report post

It sounds like you are hitting ctrl and the scroll makes it increase. Ctrl+ increases it. Ctrl- decreases it. (Ctrl and using scroll can increase or decrease it too.)

I find that if my ctrl button gets stuck (I have an older keyboard) and I use scroll, it can increase the size or decrease it as I scroll. Check to see if that button is stuck. Then you can fix the size to whatever you want. 

Posted · Report post

thank you both and both instructions worked. I can now see it is a small thing. To me both your instructions are big time help. Thanks a million times over. 

Posted · Report post

thank you both and both instructions worked. I can now see it is a small thing. To me both your instructions are big time help. Thanks a million times over. 

Also next time hold down the control key and hit the + or - on your numeric keyboard. Yo can do the same to control volume by holding down the fn button and hitting plus or minus.

Posted · Report post

I think I was at worthy for 7 yrs or so before someone told me how to enlarge the screen lol. Hope this showed others how to do it as well. 

Posted · Report post

Blessings Jade,,,,

Just to let you know....yes indeed,it has shown ME a little tip that is good to know!Thank you.................

Love ya,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Just don't make the print too tiny or we won't be able to help you again because you won't be able to read what we are saying. :laughing:  .... a bit like this!

If in doubt unplug it and plug it back in again as a great I.T. expert once said.

Posted · Report post

Just don't make the print too tiny or we won't be able to help you again because you won't be able to read what we are saying. :laughing:  .... a bit like this!

If in doubt unplug it and plug it back in again as a great I.T. expert once said.

when I found the magnifying glass it said default and so I thought that is what I want but I could not read the default. This will be in my notes because not only are my eyes going my memory is too. so thank you all so very much.

Posted · Report post

:thumbsup:

Zoom~! Zoom~~~!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0