christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hi

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

WindPainter

WindPainter
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Hi.  My mom said i could join here as i'm looking for a christian place to join and be part of a group that allows other teens.  She said it seems like a safe enough forum for me to belong to and is moderated so I will be safe here.  But, I can't get into the Youth Forum without a password and it wouldn't let me go to the page to email when I clicked on the names that it said to contact for the password.

I'm a 16-year-old Christian girl.  I like to read books.  I also like to write books and am currently working on writing 4 novels.  I love spending time with my Youth Group at my church.  I'm just looking for a Christian forum where other teens are at so I can have some new friendships online, as well.  It's hard to find safe teen forums to be part of.  I like to paint and painted my mom a picture recently for her birthday with a sunset and a Cross.  Everyone seemed to like it!  That made me feel good.

I have a dog, and I like cats, too, but am allergic to cats.  I like listening to Christian music.

I'm homeschooled through a Cyber Charter School and am already finished for this year. 

I'm going into 11th grade.

Thanks!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

Hi WindPainter, Welcome to Worthy.

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Shalom and Welcome to Worthy WindPainter!!!

Concerning your issues with inner mail  .....

• You need five posts in the “Worthy Welcome” forum area to be able to access your profile/other member’s profiles and to start topics elsewhere on the forum
  •  
    for access to password forums you need a minimum of 30 post , so we can get to know you

Once that is done you can contact George for the password to enter the Youth Forum. Try coming into Chat and saying hello...we have a few other teens in there from time to time. Also, if it would make your parents feel more comfortable....you can have them come give us a shout in chat as well.

God Bless,

Hip

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Hi wind, welcome to worthy. I just finished 11th

WindPainter

WindPainter
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Thank you, Oakwood, and Hippie333.  My mom doesn't really want me to go into a chat room.  She's ok with me being part of a forum, but chat rooms are something she doesn't really want me to do.  That is why I was hoping to join the Youth Forum and looking for one to join.  My mom is looking for me other ones on other sites that I can join with less problem.  I'll try doing the 5 posts by maybe greeting others?  I'm not really on that much at the computer anyway, because after talking with my Youth Friends from Youth Group on Facebook between our weeklly Youth Group meetings and after being on Pinterest with some of my friends there, I usually just want to either go and write more on my novels I'm working on, play games on my tablets, read a book, or watch a movie with my mom.  So, forums work better for that kind of life because I can read a forum when I want to and then post when I want to and don't feel like I have to be on it a lot.

So, I guess I will just greet other people so I can email George and ask for access to the forum with other teens.

Thanks again!

WindPainter

WindPainter
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Hi Logan!  Nice to meet you!  Thanks for the welcome!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

WindPainter, where are you from? Are you from the States?

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,698 posts

Welcome to Worthy . 

WindPainter

WindPainter
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Hello, Oakwood.  Yes I live in the United States.

I was able to send a message to George in regards to the Youth Forum.  Thank you again, Hippie333 for your help with that.

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Anytime, I understand your mothers concerns ...feel free to give us a shout if you need anything else!

God Bless,

Hip

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Windpainter, God bless you :)

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,834 posts

Hello and welcome to Worthy Boards.  You are working on 4 books?  At the same time, or have you completed 3 and are working on your 4th?  I did want to comment on your user picture.  I really like it.  Did you just find it on-line, or is it a painting of yours? 

Anyway, once again, welcome to Worthy Boards.  One good thing about this place is things are supervised.  You have to be careful anywhere, but there are good moderators here who work hard to make sure everyone is safe and everyone is following the rules.  It is not like that everywhere. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,096 posts

Blessings WindPainter...

Welcome to Worthy..............God Bless you,so glad you have come here to join us!I love the photo you chose ,I am a professional horse trainer & I do love animals,,,,,,,BTW,to help you out with your allergies to cat dander,you can easily "allergy proof" any home pets and it is an approved method by many animal associations and completely safe for the pet.

Take a little capful of"Downy" Fabric softener,fill the kitchen sink about 1/3 with warm water & pour in the Downy.......thoroughly wet pet from head to toe,rubbing into his skin & then lightly rinse with warm water.....you have now removed the dander that causes all the allergic responses by your overproduction of histamines in your body......(allergy proof your pet as often as needed,perhaps bi-monthly or monthly)

Say fare-well to those itchy eyes ,sneezing & tearing and enjoy cuddling up with your cat,,,,,Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
Great to have you here ! Welcome to worthy!

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Hello and welcome to worthy.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,022 posts

Welcome~!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi, WindPainter! Welcome to Worthy... Looks like I'm coming in towards the end of the thread on this post. Congratulations on your official membership. You have a very loving and concerned mom, and I admire your respect for her wishes. With your membership status, your mother can share the aspects and safety standards Worthy has for the youth here. We are family oriented and your mom is also welcome.

God bless you!

David/BeauJangles 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
Welcome to Worthy - it sound like you have a smart mom who is looking out for your good. Chat rooms can be intense but you can start a op and interact with us that way. Personally I avoid chat rooms - it has nothing to do with the people but I stay away!

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy WindPainter!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

Wondering Believer

Wondering Believer
  • Members
  • 7 posts

welcome. i am also new.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network